Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Muslims And Christians - The Afterlife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims And Christians - The Afterlife (480 Views)

Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart / A Very False Christian Belief About The Afterlife. / To Christians: The Christian Paradox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims And Christians - The Afterlife by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2018
Guys stop wasting your time, there is no heaven and there is no hell. You have been fed fables by your White and Arab masters. Remember these religions are not original African religions.

The recurring theme of scripture is that the wicked shall die and the righteousness shall live in a rejuvenated earth.

Stop this fearmongering and nonsense that has been fed to you by your deceived and ignorant Pastors & Imams.

I am certain that if there was no Hell and Heaven 95% of you will quit religion altogether and start to be more responsible and righteous.

It is easy to behave well under threat or reward, but more difficult to behave well when there is no reward or threat.
Re: Muslims And Christians - The Afterlife by thorpido(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2018
The error of Balaam.
Re: Muslims And Christians - The Afterlife by anibirelawal(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2018
frosbel2:
Guys stop wasting your time, there is no heaven and there is no hell. You have been fed fables by your White and Arab masters. Remember these religions are not original African religions.

The recurring theme of scripture is that the wicked shall die and the righteousness shall live in a rejuvenated earth.

Stop this fearmongering and nonsense that has been fed to you by your deceived and ignorant Pastors & Imams.

I am certain that if there was no Hell and Heaven 95% of you will quit religion altogether and start to be more responsible and righteous.

It is easy to behave well under threat or reward, but more difficult to behave well when there is no reward or threat.

SO WHAT WILL BE YOUR GAIN FROM THIS OUTCRY
Re: Muslims And Christians - The Afterlife by MightySparrow: 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
What do I say now?

Hell will be filled with all manners of peoples With all manners of characters and dramas each displaying and acting each his constituency: robbers, prostitutes, drug abusers, etc you know?

Christian's heaven will be dull and uniteresting: singing without end. Nothing more!

Muslim's Jannah will be filled with orgies,
houris, partying, sex and wine.

Honestly, afterlife will be funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Christians - The Afterlife by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
^^ Dead right grin

First off, who wants to inherit dozens of women for all eternity, what the hell is that supposed to be anyway or what kind of life would one be living! Just women, wine and honey - how boring. Nobody I know wants an eternal erection, that's just sick and in itself is a punishment.

But the Muslim heaven is at least more exciting than the Christian heaven where you will be playing harps and singing songs for eternity, not for me - a totally boring experience.

Hell maybe more exciting, music, wine and eternal dancing to the screams of the damned grin
Re: Muslims And Christians - The Afterlife by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
anibirelawal:

SO WHAT WILL BE YOUR GAIN FROM THIS OUTCRY

Re: Muslims And Christians - The Afterlife by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
frosbel2:

take ur time to read the bible especially the old testament, wether u believe in heaven or nt those laws that God gave are the things any sane human will do without even been told, don't kill, even those who does nt believe in any religion knows that killing is bad..

don't lie, even those who does nt believe in God are nt happy whe u lie to them..

don't steal: even those who does nt believe in any religion knows that stealing is bad and so on..

u don't need anyone to tell u that those laws are jst for everyone that has a good conscience..
Re: Muslims And Christians - The Afterlife by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
^^

Two different things.

I believe in the laws of God but this does not mean there is a heaven or hell!
Re: Muslims And Christians - The Afterlife by mayorj(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
11:4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
11:11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
11:12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.
11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
11:14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
11:15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
11:16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

It is not a bad thing to ask questions and desire to know what seems controversial. However, anyone that will come to God and eager to understand Him must be humble and simple.

Anyone who will see God must be calm and seek Him with all sincerity and determination. The best way God loves to interact with human is by His Word, and this will be easier if such man has a concrete relationship or communion with Him.

God being Who He is, is not surprised, moved nor intimidated by whatever anyone says against Him. We are the works of His hands, we are nothing but mere dust, only by His breath, we live.

Imagine, a man whose breath was given to him by God, cursing God and doing against the will of the Owner of his life. God knows that this man can only talk like this and brag all around just because he has breath in him. If I take My breath from him, he becomes dead, as nothing. His strength is gone, his pride disappears, he becomes naked(God thoughts).

Man will always be man. Look at a man who had everything he wanted for pleasure and says to himself, 'now I have all, my soul relax and enjoy all these pleasure that your hand has worked for'(........reference from Luke12:16-21). He forgot that he is a stranger on earth, who will someday, either willingly or by forces beyond him, depart to where he belongs (hell or heaven).

A wise man acknowledges, buys the truth and not sell or despise it.

Jesus Christ speech in John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Whosoever will seek for the truth and accept it shall be made free. He shall be free from ignorance, free from deceit, from death, from destruction.

Now, what? Why take heed of what we hear and say? For by them, our lives are made up and shall be judged.

Anytime I hear 'HELL'. What comes to my mind is 'a place of total seperation from God'. A place of eternal destruction. No more remedy, no amount of prayers, heartfelt cry, can deliver from there. Infact, no more God. Total darkness, pain.....no good shall be smelled there, no not even, a finger drop of water......no relieve....no more hope...........forever and ever .........and ever.......unending.

What must now stop me from doing all I can while in this body to avoid such place? Why should I not give it all it takes, and not join the multitude of people that prefer to know the truth when it can no more help them?

When Jesus Christ my Lord and the Lord of all has said, that '.......strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able (Sourced from, Luke13:24). Why will I not cry unto God to help me and deliver me from eternal death?

Why should I allow the enemy in me to deceive me and rob me eternally. If I was robbed of money, clothings, I can get them back, but what will I use in exchange for my soul if lost.

I must therefore surrender to God. I must accept that I have an enemy, who want me to be his escout unto his own destination. For God shall judge all disobedience. His wrath is reserved to the appointed day, when the righteous shall be seperated from the wicked.

Again I know by the scriptures, 1John3:8, that whosoever sinneth is of the devil, no matter who the person is; a pastor, a Goodman....? For the devil is the pioneer of sin, and this nature of his, [b]THE SELF/FALLEN NATURE/SIN/SATAN INSPIRED NATURE [/b]worketh in all human born of woman that has not being regenerated or birthed anew from above (John3:3,5,6,30-32).

What? Should I not believe that there is a heaven and hell? When the devil himself knows this and does all he could to deceive, as in the beginning in the garden of Eden, that many might end up where he has chosen for himself.

What more evidence do I need? Shall I neglect so great a salvation spoken by the Lord Himself and confirmed by they that heard Him, and believe that as long as I don't do evil, all is well.

Shoul I not sense a danger? When my uncircumcised heart and mind planned to deceive and slay me. Telling me that since I don't kill, steal, lie, I have no need of JESUS CHRIST, who is the only hope God Himself has set before us, from which we have a great consolation and encouragement. Should I keep silent, and say I am good, when God said all flesh on earth had corrupt his ways. There is none that doeth good, not even one (reference from Rom3:11 to 31, Genesis6:12).

Should I not embrace with all passion in me, Jesus Christ and follow Him, who has lightened me into this world? (refer to John 1:9)

For love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.
(Source: Songs of Solomon8:6-7).

Should I listen to the deceit of our days and fall headlong by it?

Surely, I could have. But I, like a merchant looking for goodly pearls of great price;

Have found one, of invaluable price, tried and sure, worthy to sell all things for.
I have found Him sent for my deliverance and salvation.
I have found a compassionate High Priest.
I have found One who bare my sins in His OWN BODY, that while I was an enemy, while I was useless, without value, sold unto SIN, under a cruel master (the devil), whose only reward for me is to steal, kill and eventually destroy me.
Yea, I have found One , being God in nature, approved of God, who took the fall, and thought of me, and my wretchedness above all.

And I know in a little way, what it means to suffer for the sake of another; definitely a beloved, in your own body. For no man would dare to die for another who does not love him. In contrast, that even He did for me, an enemy.

Oh, how could it be that I should gain an interest in the Saviour's precious and innocent blood?

In this I conclude: who shall I desire to see? What shall I look for in heaven and earth? For what shall I knock the door of heavens? or rather who do I look for, when I kneel to knock on heaven's door? Who do I predetermine in my heart to see, as I 'flip' through the pages of the scriptures?

Only JESUS CHRIST!!.........The Fullness of God in bodily form.

Whether there be riches, power, wisdom, they will all end. All other things are vanity as concluded by Solomon, the King, but this MAN is from everlasting to everlasting. His dominion has no end.

He is ever near than we think. Seek Him, and you will find Him. Labour to have Him, and you shall regret your lingering actions before now.

If any lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. (James1:5).

He waits that you might decide in your heart to come after Him. He will never force anyman, yet He will that all simply obey.

Grace and Peace be enriched by Christ Jesus. Amen.
Re: Muslims And Christians - The Afterlife by esere826: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
frosbel2:
.... edit...
But the Muslim heaven is at least more exciting than the Christian heaven where you will be playing harps and singing songs for eternity, not for me - a totally boring experience.

Hell maybe more exciting, music, wine and eternal dancing to the screams of the damned grin

Noo Frosbel,“You are mistaken because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God . In the resurrection, people will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, they will be like the angels in heaven" (Matthew 22: 29)

I admire your intelligent question
However, it appears to me that you were largely misled in knowledge as most christians are (same with me)

Why not ask God to answer you questions -He will in snippets.
I also had this issue you just raised and I asked Him.

Here is a summary of what happens:

As a human, you are not an absolute. You only work according to your programming
The thing that excites humans is not what excites other beings.
A goat does not dance to music, nether does it stare lustfully at a beautiful girl -that is not its programming
Different beings have been given different programming

When you get to heaven you programing will change, hence Jesus talks about the "power of God" in the verse above
Your programming will make the things of heaven so beautiful that you cannot even imagine

Your senses or "excitement" are nothing even on earth without your programming
some people even on earth dont feel pain because a disease has killed that programming
Some cant smel all the good or bad stuff
a child is not concerned about sex when the programmed juices have not kicked in.

Hope you get it

(1) (Reply)

Tattoo, Make-ups Are Instruments Of Hell Fire _ MFM Pastor / What We Must Do To Be Saved. / Rural Ministers Conference #RMC2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.