Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Rccg Fasting And Prayer(day 5) 15/01/2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(day 5) 15/01/2018 (502 Views)

"You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / RCCG Fasting 2018 To Start On 11/1/18 And End 30th Of July 2018 (photos) / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Fasting And Prayer(day 5) 15/01/2018 by 4reala(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2018
DAY 5: MONDAY 15th Jan 2018

BREAKING GENERATIONAL SINS AND CURSES

PRAYER FOR BREAKING GENERATIONAL SINS, SOUL TIES AND CURSES:

Text: Rom. 5:15; Exo. 20, 34:5-7, Eze 18:19. Generational sins, courses and patterns are attitudes, actions, beliefs, behaviour, and/or habits that we have inherited from our family or relatives. We then “enter into” the same thing pattern and make it our own.

— Father!!! Let every unknown soul tie influencing my life negatively, be consumed by fire in Jesus name.

— Father!!! I stand in the finished work of the cross to severe my life from every effect of generational sin of my household in Jesus name.

— Father!!! Deliver me from every evil pronouncement that is causing affliction in my family in Jesus name.

— Father!!! By the fire of the Holy Ghost, every strongman perpetrating evil occurrence in my life and ministry let them be consumed by fire in Jesus name.

— Father!!! I stand in the blood of Jesus and revoke every legal ground that the enemies have possessed in Jesus name.

— Holy Ghost fire!!! Release your demolishing bullets and dynamites on every curse and soul ties affliction in my life.

(1) (Reply)

BEGIN AN INDEPENDENT BUSINESS WITH GNLD/NEOLIFE INTERNATIONAL / PHOTOS: Man Donates Nigeria’s Old £1 As Offering During Church Service / Download Dis Powerful Worship By Dis Singing Siblings "D Alabaster Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.