Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step (32831 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by Kulas: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
I dont understand this scenario of ladies putting application to be a baby Mama to Davido."I want to have a child for Davido syndrome".This means that if Davido wishes to dey "fire" hundred ladies and impregnant them,many ladies will be fighting to be among the hundred.My question,as a christian,is this biblical?,is this not fornication? or has fornication no longer a sin?.Why cant Davido got married legally since he has all it takes and has his family.Many of the celebrities are doing this and it seems as if its now a norm in the society- THE ERA OF BABY MAMA.Are there bible scriptural backing that support a man to be impregnating ladies here and there.What is wrong with Ladies of these days?,assuming Davido is a roadside carpenter,will all these ladies be following him like butterflies to get them impregnated and answer the mother of his child.Can we call this true love or money/conditional love.Cant we respect the words of the scripture?.As a Christian,i need to be educated on this please.
Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by kenychordz: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Social media has become a part of our everyday lives, either you use it for business leisure or pleasure we just can't do without social media.

Social media today is the easiest way of connecting ourselves, businesses, goods or services being offered to the whole world.

Contact us at Kurting Hedge Grafix to make you eye catching custom designs for your social media handles(facebook, twitter, instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, google +, Pinterest etc.), let us help portray you, your business, goods or services to the world.

Our services include but are not limited to:

Customized timeline cover
Social media adverts
Flyers
Brochures
Branding
Logo designs
Business Cards
etc.

All at affordable prices starting from 1000 naira

Contact us:
Phone no: 08118177601
Whatsapp: 08118177601
Email: kchordz@gmail.com

Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by ogbeniolola: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
She's finer than Imade
baby124:
She and Imade will grow to be fine girls. They are cute and their mothers are beautiful but stupid.
Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
lenghtinny:
The guy dey para oooo
Look at the way he's popping veins on top chicken angry
Dey even sweat ontop am cheesy cheesy
Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by baby124: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
ogbeniolola:
She's finer than Imade
Well she’s not. I don’t see the fineness. Imade is cute and this baby is cute. None is finer than the other.

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Virus777:
Ahh! She fine pass Imade o. This one will definitely turn out to be David's favourite.

meaning the mother is prettier than sophia!
Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by AyamConfidence(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Smellymouth:

I nor know o baba. cheesy cheesy
egbon na my picture you take dey gather likes abi
I go soon pit copyright ontop am

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by AyamConfidence(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
DaddyKross:

Ayam confidence. nce
I'm in tears right now

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Smellymouth:
Werrin consern me?
May una pity this guy Na, see as his innocent picture Don turn to meme.
Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by rchilee: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Evablizin:
cool

She is more cute than Imade.

they have different mothers
Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by Freeman50(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
Its now a competition nowadays. Same way tuface was busy messing around back then.....he's now regretting his act. OBO keep it up!
Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by Regiikem: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
wetin be our business there ??

how em take concern us
Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by gregyboy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
Getrat of my way

Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by Eleganza33(f): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
AyamConfidence:
I'm in tears right now
you are funny,nice picx jor no mind them lol
Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by Smellymouth: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
AyamConfidence:
egbon na my picture you take dey gather likes abi
I go soon pit copyright ontop am

Arrhhhhhhhh. Paddy mi, e ma binu ooo..
Two fingers inna the air.. Happy nu year baba .
Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by diluewunmi: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
jayson87:
Na Ugly girl born imade now, na why imade no too fine. see as that baby fine

Seconded bro
Re: Hailey Adeleke Takes Her First Step by saaramis(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
She’s super cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-money, Ifeanyi Ubah, Flavour, Kcee At Allen Onyema's 25th Wedding Anniversary / I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics / Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.