Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village (50461 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by justuschi50: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Omoluabi16:
P --- off and go take a swim in your swampy muddy Republic. Send my love to dilector.
muddy republic u say pls before u describe us, we must have d attribute in our region as for ur brown roof Republic its true houses in afonjasland comprises of old brown roofing sheet if not our intervention i n Lagos
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Omoluabi16(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
justuschi50:
muddy republic u say pls before u describe us u we must have those attributes OK u muddy republic did not GI well as for d brown roof Republic its true for I have seen it house comprises of brown roofing sheet
callistus free me! If you have an axe to grind, go straight to afikpo or EBHA to lay your complaints.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by sirxbit(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Make she use her money build bridge?
U must be mad
Why u non go make money use am build bridge?
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by justuschi50: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Omoluabi16:
callistus free me! If you have an axe to grind, go straight to afikpo or EBHA to lay your complaints.
OK O! woman or lady
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Omoluabi16(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
justuschi50:
OK O! woman or lady
smh
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by agabaI23(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Her mansion in Afikpo was built long before she went into Politics.
That her mansion was already there in 2012

Make una chill
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
you people shud leave did woman alone, what of the male law makers from ebonyi, did they buy jets for their people?
this woman only bought an uncompleted building in abuja, and her village people are getting upset.
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by justuschi50: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Omoluabi16:
smh
omoluabi16 . Hmm
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by chuks34(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
How true is the picture undecided
Who confirmed that it's her village sad
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by colossus91(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
when I said this woman was a con act someone who was bending amala in d west quoted me that lives in ebonyi state smh!!
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by BrainWssh(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
For the records. Im from afikqo, amankwo. Yes! I was one of her die-hard admirers. MARIA use to command grassroot followershiq bcus of her atitude to the general qublic. Maria that i knew had this oqon door qolicy that brought qeoqle of diverse background, i mean the qoor the average n the rich together. She use to be very generous , helqing the needy n the sick. She use to embark on bridge n road maintenance et el........... But the oqqosite is her case now. U hardy could hear of her existence lately. The only thing i see about her lately is her beautiful qrado jeeq given to her our action governor. So, it seen to me she has joined the bandwagon of CHOQ § EAT croq of qoliticians those that wil helq bury what is left of her requtatios and subsiquently terminate her qolitical ambitions. Therefore , for my love for her i qray she regain her SENCEs b4 she lost it ALL
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by AceDomino(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Keneking:
Cant she use the money for the building to build a decent bridge

For where?
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by AceDomino(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
chuks34:
How true is the picture undecided
Who confirmed that it's her village sad

See mumu
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by ManMountain(m): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Xda59:

And what makes you feel she is not the owner of the estate?

Prove to us she owns it
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by toolovely(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
why can i see this a propaganda?
whoever posted this should have told us the name of the village to verify this.

so, because she bought or build a house thats why this is coming up.

need the name of the village.

besides, the name of the poster on facebook is not from Afikpo and Maria is not representative of the area
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by babadee1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Becka021:
stop talking as if it is here sole responsibility to amend it..simple because she is from there does not necessary mean she must do the work of the community leader

She is the legislator representing that community in the state house of assembly so she is a community leader there. Now she is planning to run for the federal seat to represent them in Abuja after doing nothing at home.
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by victorazy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
justuschi50:
look at what u are saying so because she is not d state Governor now mean she can't help are pple. I don't think u have brain

Show us ur own work to your people you that has brain! grin

Your a man, show us, abi u no be human being? abi na goat u be?
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by BrainWssh(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
OgologoDimkpa:
Is that not Okochi Afikpo Chic's son??
wht does little okochi got 2 do the issue at hand, sir??
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by justuschi50: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
victorazy:

Show us ur own work to your people you that has brain! grin

Your a man, show us, abi u no be human being? abi na goat u be?
wen I become rich I d future then I will show u
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by HIPROFILE(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
purem:
I don't have to say this but I will say it, since we've all mature and there's no kid among us, then we have to stop pretending, we have to be real instead of all this shiits, Biko we are not a baby na. So right now am been real and I want to confess what I did.
Am still trying to figure out why some people will say that I don't have sense but I will still confess what I did anyways.....

The thing is I don't really have anything to confess, just that I want to waste some minutes of ya time so that you can take another moment to pity some guys that is falling for slay mamas, plz don't laugh at them o grin

Seems you relate to spiff of Johnson's family this is his kinda funny statement
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by victorazy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
justuschi50:
wen I become rich I d future then I will show u

grin grin grin she is not rich yet...

Bros just focus on ur hustle.. don't antagonize others unless they have direct affiliation to u.
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
some will come blame religion for this one
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by BrainWssh(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
FoolaniMadsman:
Haba she's a known W.hore / prost.itute that's how she made her money and she's coming to 9ja to flex on us angry
ur moniker says it all *FOOL n MADMAN*
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by uhuru77: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Such bridge does not exist any where in the entire Afikpo as the town is not a riverian area. Am from the town and I challenge the poster to mention the location of the bridge. Liar!

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
ManMountain:
This woman bought one flat in an estate and suddenly we can't see road on internet again
Whuc road u used post this ?
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by BrainWssh(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
4Play:
The Afikpo chick was a lady of the night in the US and a "madam", she appeared on Howard Stern's show. She was later deported.
hater + rumour monger =ENEMY OF QROGRESSE
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by mrdickhead: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
babadee1:

She is the legislator representing that community in the state house of assembly so she is a community leader there. Now she is planning to run for the federal seat to represent them in Abuja after doing nothing at home.
bro you need not to talk too much,it is in the blood of some people to be slave to some people no matter how bad the evidence is,I'm telling you people can kill you because of this lady and come and see how her hungry supporters beg her for money..some people are made to be mu.mu for life.
just know all those supporting her are those hungry fellows looking for favor from the asssshooooleeee
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by predatorX: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
Igboblog:
why?

if you knew her when she was running that useless facebook page "NDIGBO page" you would know that she doesn't give a hoot about humanity and lacks empathy towards anything but herself. Her EGO is bigger than her
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by DemonInSiege: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
This prosritute was opposing Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Her responsibilities are to making laws not to awarding state contracts. Hold your governors accountable.
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by Dantedasz(m): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village by zendy: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
How come anyone will upload a picture and everyone will accept it as the truth without verification?

Even if the picture is true, is it the job of the Lawmaker to build a bridge?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

End SARS : Stampede as Enugu Protesters Move Round The whole City [Live Videos] / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.