Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Mini Importation And E-commerce Mentorship! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mini Importation And E-commerce Mentorship! (477 Views)

Turkey Mini Importation / Learn How To Start Small Importation Business / The Complete Mini Importation Ebook. Free Mentorship. 20 Slots Leftå (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation And E-commerce Mentorship! by lobrosky(m): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
My name is Tayo Ariyibi.I am a speaker,a serial enterpreneur,business coach and author.
I teach people globally on how to make money online through mini importation and Ecommerce . In addition, i currently has a globally mentorship program with over 200 people on Mini Importation globally many who already do Millions monthly.
My goal is to have mentored a minimum of 5000 people in this business by the year 2020. Also, a minimum of 1500 of them must have also become mentors themselves.
I have a vision to empower stay-home moms so as to enable them to create a source of income for their families.
God has used me to raise Millionaires through Mini Importation. You can also take your destiny into your hands and change your Financial destiny in 2018. Whatsapp 08034306595 to Get Discount on both Mini Importation Video and Mentorship.
ONLY 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE
To be treated on the Mentorship platform:
Strategies to buying
Challenges to overcome
Keys to sealing the deals
Platforms to sell
Digital marketing tools to explore.
Chat me up on Whatsapp 08034306595.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Makeup / Tattoos History And Beautiful Designs / I Export All Kind Of Wig At Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.