Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Turkey Mini Importation - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Turkey Mini Importation (494 Views)

Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Turkey Wholesales Group / Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey Mini Importation by folaniola: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
*TURKEY & DESIGNER IMPORTATION TRAINING*

I know Most people are tired of the low quality goods we get from china and I'm sure you're always wondering where big boutique owners and Celebrities get very quality bags, shoes and cloths from.

Maybe you’ve even seen some of these stuff in China but when you order it you'll be disappointed with the quality.

I bring very good news to Fashion business owners and people intending going into the Business of fashion
In my Whatsapp class I will teach you on how to get Quality turkey wears & designers.I will teach you the secret of getting very quality goods from turkey. From Prada bags, to Gucci shoes to other unbranded item that are of equal quality.

This is the direct link not through agents although I'll give you agents contacts too to help you make payment.

You'll be surprised by the prices and you don't need too much capital to start because their MOQ (minimum order) isn't high at all you can buy as low as 4 peices of a particular design so you don't have to worry at all

The training is straight to the point
But it comes with a very small fee

You'll be taught
1. Introduction to turkey Importation
2. Turkey websites
3. Contacts of agents
4. Direct contacts

You will be able to import quality bags, shoes, perfumes, cloths (for male, female N kids), jewelries and many many more

Take advantage of this great opportunity before it becomes general Knowledge
Here is an opportunity to start that business today and make money don’t dull yourself this is 2020
Here is the group link https:///FJYkJADpDiZGhIYxv37WNg

This is not a scam zone please ...
Re: Turkey Mini Importation by Gideon691: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
The link is not connecting.
Re: Turkey Mini Importation by Cutiekatty: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
I have tried the link its not working please do something about it.
Re: Turkey Mini Importation by OloriAkin: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2020
Please is this mini Turkey importation still on going? If yes,kindly send a valid link,as the former one isn't going any longer. Thanks. Good morning.

(1) (Reply)

Cheek Out This Ankara Style / Nice Slippers For Sale / V Cheap Lovely, Classy And Chic Ladies Hats At Wholesale And Retail Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.