Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Please How Can I Implement Flight Search Booking Engine API On My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Can I Implement Flight Search Booking Engine API On My Website (1598 Views)

How Do I Implement Tracking Service In Wordpress? / Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage / How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Implement Flight Search Booking Engine API On My Website by oloyemeji: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sample of what I am saying is on this https://aerolandtravels.com ,I want my customers to be able to search for flight getting flight information from another site through their API and book all the features is on that site above. Thanks
Re: Please How Can I Implement Flight Search Booking Engine API On My Website by Emmysky(m): 12:21am On Jan 13, 2018
Is the airline booking website travelstart?
Re: Please How Can I Implement Flight Search Booking Engine API On My Website by oloyemeji: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
Emmysky:
Is the airline booking website travelstart?
it could be any travel site API I want to know how to implement same functionality as the above site I mention. Thanks
Re: Please How Can I Implement Flight Search Booking Engine API On My Website by oloyemeji: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Please How Can I Implement Flight Search Booking Engine API On My Website by ade101(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
The sample site used sabre vacation cms on line solution. You need to approach sabre gds to get the package and you need a developer to install it on your website. Though installation is easy, as it's a cms based package. Alternatively, you can approach Amadeus for their solution too. Finally, the solutions above are white label solution, if you don't have the funds to get it, you can join travelstart affiliate. They will give you a copy of their booking form which you can place on your website. If you techy, it's in iframe so you can plug it in and start selling flight on your website. Downside is is that, travelstart branding is on it and smart customers will know where you are affiliated. Talking from experience. I once used it on my website but later had to hide it from public eyes. You can find it here naijagoingabroad.com/flight

All the best.
Re: Please How Can I Implement Flight Search Booking Engine API On My Website by oloyemeji: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
ade101:
The sample site used sabre vacation cms on line solution. You need to approach sabre gds to get the package and you need a developer to install it on your website. Though installation is easy, as it's a cms based package. Alternatively, you can approach Amadeus for their solution too. Finally, the solutions above are white label solution, if you don't have the funds to get it, you can join travelstart affiliate. They will give you a copy of their booking form which you can place on your website. If you techy, it's in iframe so you can plug it in and start selling flight on your website. Downside is is that, travelstart branding is on it and smart customers will know where you are affiliated. Talking from experience. I once used it on my website but later had to hide it from public eyes. You can find it here naijagoingabroad.com/flight

All the best.
Thanks bros God bless you real good, you Understand the concept, please drop ur contact I need to talk to you. Thanks
Re: Please How Can I Implement Flight Search Booking Engine API On My Website by oloyemeji: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Still on the project
Re: Please How Can I Implement Flight Search Booking Engine API On My Website by oloyemeji: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Please How Can I Implement Flight Search Booking Engine API On My Website by lajid: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
oloyemeji:
Sample of what I am saying is on this https://aerolandtravels.com ,I want my customers to be able to search for flight getting flight information from another site through their API and book all the features is on that site above. Thanks
hello sir, did you later created the travel website, I want to ask some questions.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Audience Network Payment / Free Php Smart Guest Book 2.0 - Download / How Do I Register A .edu Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.