Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

How Do I Implement Tracking Service In Wordpress? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Implement Tracking Service In Wordpress? (1399 Views)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress / How To Change Link Color In Wordpress? / Please How Can I Implement Flight Search Booking Engine API On My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Implement Tracking Service In Wordpress? by Cyberleets: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hey guys, so I want to implement tracking service in an e-commerce site am working on, but am having some challenges as the courier service handling the shipping is GiG logistics.

If it was DHL or FedEx, there's a plugin to achieve that aim.

Any one have any idea how to put it on the website itself without having to direct customer to track their package on GiG website?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Implement Tracking Service In Wordpress? by mcqwerty(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Connect with their api if its available.
Re: How Do I Implement Tracking Service In Wordpress? by akposking(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Cyberleets:
Hey guys, so I want to implement tracking service in an e-commerce site am working on, but am having some challenges as the courier service handling the shipping is GiG logistics.

If it was DHL or FedEx, there's a plugin to achieve that aim.

Any one have any idea how to put it on the website itself without having to direct customer to track their package on GiG website?
is it a nigeria ecommerce site and have you been able to achieve your aim.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Implement Tracking Service In Wordpress? by Kellygold(f): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2022
You can install GIG Logistics plugin to your WordPress site
https://wordpress.org/plugins/gigl-delivery/

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For All Webmasters/website Owners / What You Need To Know To Become A Professional Web Developer / How To Align Two Ads In The Same Line/row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.