Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

"The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened (44159 Views)

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant / More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by daddio(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
countryfive:
I really don't think it's OK for security agents like the police , sss , NDA etc to own or operate a personal Facebook account
because of the nature of their job.

MAY GOD BLESS YOUR BRAIN
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by nicebaba: 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

Beech, shut the Bleep up.

It's a man's world.

Men are allowed to do things and get away with it freely.

You know this and you joined the police force.

You are the problem of your PROBLEM!!!
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
I feel you shouldn't have posted this on social media. It should have been treated internally. The DPO is still your superior no matter what. If u happen to be the DPO and a junior officer does this to you would you like it? If he sees this he can't ever be happy with you. How are we sure u r even right? Pls settle all grudges with him n move on.
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

It's a man's world.

Idiot
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by holybabayo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
blackbeau1:
I seriously find it hard to feel pity for any policeman or woman tho.
You call yourself BLACKbeau1 and you come fair like this. Bleaching is very confusing o

1 Like

Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by WONDERS001(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:
It's a man's world.

This is really a man from the stone age.

When men used to be foolish.
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
countryfive:
I really don't think it's OK for security agents like the police , sss , NDA etc to own or operate a personal Facebook account
are they not human beings
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by vioment: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Are you saying that the DPO shouldn't hear the accuser side of the story?; My logic here would be that they listen to both sides, i don't know the procedure in your office but there should be a team/group of chosen people in your office subject to change, that listens to complaints, followed by a mix of civilian lawyers and police trained lawyers, with certain powers to summon people or give them a chance in the courts. Am just saying some type of organized and fair system, sort of a pre-court system that is tailored to the community's(where you vote) view of fairness.
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by blackbeau1(f): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
holybabayo:

You call yourself BLACKbeau1 and you come fair like this. Bleaching is very confusing o
you really need to work on yourself bro. Did you buy the bleaching cream for me ? It's like you don't know what defamation of character means .
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by KrystosCJ(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Is her angst toward her DPO simply because of her allegation that he listened to a civilian and discarded her own side of the story? Is she not a civilian dressed in uniform?

Police na civilian where army dey.
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by deeone10: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thewesterner:
When the hunter becomes the hunted...
hmm
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by deeone10: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
countryfive:
maybe they could write their names in such a way that it wont be easy to get or set their privacy more strictly
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
she looks corrupt, she don't bloody civilian wey get sense pass am.
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
[/color]
NaoSlay:
[color=#000099]

It's a man's world.

You sure say na the same sense wey dey human beings head dey your own
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by gentlezypher: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:
It's a man's world.
come on! That's harsh
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by jaxxy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
countryfive:

They are not secret agents or spies now. Even soldiers hv fb and other accouts
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Most DPOs are like that. They act without thinking. I just hope they will not use this police woman as escape goat. Are there no proper channels for an officer to go about this instead of Facebook?
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
efficiencie:
Who would sympathize with an aggrieved police staff...when it is normal for policemen and women to make life miserable for civilians whose tax payers money keep them on the force!

The policemen and women also pay tax, the monies keep others in their places of work too, just in case you don't know. Making life miserable is completely wrong though.
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by tiredoflife(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
I laugh so hard when I hear police call people civilians
So to her she be military
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by omooba969(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
alfred007:
ok! I need 50k!
this is so important to me right now!

50kobo?
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by omooba969(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
IamPatriotic:
What is she really complain about ? lady your oga wants to "chop", you better understand him and stop the pretence

Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by kingthreat(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
alfred007:
ok! I need 50k!
Do gay postitution. You can make that money in one week grin grin grin
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by vertueptime: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
alfred007:
ok! I need 50k!

Publish ur account details on nairaland, and write nnamdi kanus name 27 times, you shall recieve 50k in biafra currency
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by vertueptime: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
alfred007:
ok! I need 50k!

Publish ur account details on nairaland, and write nnamdi kanus name 27 times, you shall recieve 50k in biafra currency.
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by donnaD(f): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
alfred007:
ok! I need 50k! this is so important to me right now!
I need am pass u.
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by hokafor(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
You said you have a passion to be a police officer in Nigeria? Is the same as saying you have a Passion of becoming an arm rober.
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Let her and her police terrorists group go to hell.
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
alfred007:
ok! I need 50k!
Kkkkkkkkkk
Kkkkkkkkkk
Kkkkkkkkkk
Kkkkkkkkkk
Kkkkkkkkkk
Kkkkkkkkkk
That's 60k hope it's enough.
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by Raintaker(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
It seems I'm the only one that can't see the relationship between the lady cop's Fb post and the comments.

All I see is ride on major.
How can I join soldier
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by biuty20: 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened by nkemjacob2(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Who force you enter force u enter force?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! / What Is Considered A Good Annual Salary In Usa,uk And Nigeria? / Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.