Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Vacancy For Well Connected Individuals For A SOLAR PANEL Importation Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Well Connected Individuals For A SOLAR PANEL Importation Business (355 Views)

How Do I Sue My Well Connected Wicked Employer And Get Justice In Nigeria / Nigerian Company Giving Six Figures To Interested Individuals / Please Get Me Connected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Well Connected Individuals For A SOLAR PANEL Importation Business by gitto(m): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Our client is a major importer and distributor of solar panels in Nigeria and they are currently in search of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES to drive sales for their SOLAR PANELS here in Lagos.

Our client is currently looking for energetic sales men or women who can network so easily and have a very strong relationship with top officials in the Banking, Oil and Gas, Health, FMCG and Telecommunication industry, etc.

Interested persons must be presentable and have sound relationships in any of the sectors mentioned above.

Our client will provide you with the appropriate tools and training to ensure that you can close out on your deals effectively and make good commissions for yourself.

REMUNERATION COMES WITH A BASIC SALARY AND ATTRACTIVE COMMISSIONS.

If this sounds like you, please send your CV to edwardodili@gmail.com. The subject of the mail should be "business development executive"

Applicants must be B.Sc or HND holders who have excellent sales and business development experience.

(1) (Reply)

Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Job Opening For A Security Operatives / Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.