Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

How Do I Sue My Well Connected Wicked Employer And Get Justice In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Sue My Well Connected Wicked Employer And Get Justice In Nigeria (639 Views)

Follow this 14 principles to be a good Manager,employer and entrepreneur. / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP / Vacancy For Well Connected Individuals For A SOLAR PANEL Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Sue My Well Connected Wicked Employer And Get Justice In Nigeria by Aquilazng(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2020
Pls my fellows, I am fed up of my employer, I want to sue him for maltreatment, humiliation, slavery, and tied down tactics by delaying my salary. And outrightly withholding some months salaries. I have used all amicable tactics to make him reason with me. But all proof abortive. Now I want to take a legal action pls advice me on how to sue him to industrial court. And possibly connect me with incorruptible human right lawyer that won't take bribes. Cos he (my boss) is well connected and wicked. He can pay any amount to have his way. Pls am dying in silence. Many are also in my shoes that can't speak up. Pls we need a voice.
Re: How Do I Sue My Well Connected Wicked Employer And Get Justice In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2020
Aquilazng:
Pls my fellows, I am fed up of my employer, I want to sue him for maltreatment, humiliation, slavery, and tied down tactics by delaying my salary. And outrightly withholding some months salaries. I have used all amicable tactics to make him reason with me. But all proof abortive. Now I want to take a legal action pls advice me on how to sue him to industrial court. And possibly connect me with incorruptible human right lawyer that won't take bribes. Cos he (my boss) is well connected and wicked. He can pay any amount to have his way. Pls am dying in silence. Many are also in my shoes that can't speak up. Pls we need a voice.
This is Nigeria, quit the job and find another one. Abi una like capitalism, deal with it. When they tell people like you that capitalist systems aren't working, you'll start arguing.
Re: How Do I Sue My Well Connected Wicked Employer And Get Justice In Nigeria by Kriss216: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2020
You want to sue him for delaying your salary

Kogi Civil servants are saying Hi to you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sue My Well Connected Wicked Employer And Get Justice In Nigeria by rexchazy(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2020
My friend look for another job and then quit the job. But if u have the mental strength to sue him. I think using social media will help your journey to achieving Justice. There are well meaning organization that can take your case up without fear or prejudice.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sue My Well Connected Wicked Employer And Get Justice In Nigeria by jesmond3945: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Aquilazng:
my brother how many months?
Re: How Do I Sue My Well Connected Wicked Employer And Get Justice In Nigeria by lunacol(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Aquilazng:
Twitter can do the job, tag @segalink
Re: How Do I Sue My Well Connected Wicked Employer And Get Justice In Nigeria by kekedre(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Op, honestly speaking, you are very right. I believe no justice in this part of the world because how could an organization owe there employees 28 month and still bully them. It is very sad.
Re: How Do I Sue My Well Connected Wicked Employer And Get Justice In Nigeria by Aquilazng(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
I thank you all for your kind and honest replies. I have written my resignation letter already but the fear of the unknown is holding me back especially this covid-19 issue. People keep telling me to hold on and keep managing it. But what use is a job that kills me emotionally everyday? The most painful part is he's very sensitive to all moves. He will never approve my leave nor give me a chance to attend any interview. I have gotten two good offers but couldn't attend the interviews. A lot to reveal but I don't know who is reading so I cut short. We are actually being enslaved presently.
Re: How Do I Sue My Well Connected Wicked Employer And Get Justice In Nigeria by Aquilazng(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
lunacol:
Twitter can do the job, tag @segalink
I will do as you said bro thanks a whole lot. There are true principalities in the nation's labour cycle.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sue My Well Connected Wicked Employer And Get Justice In Nigeria by semuni: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
You yourself is even more annoying. You have gotten two offers and couldn't go,they tie you there abi your village people dey on your matter.

Aquilazng:
I thank you all for your kind and honest replies. I have written my resignation letter already but the fear of the unknown is holding me back especially this covid-19 issue. People keep telling me to hold on and keep managing it. But what use is a job that kills me emotionally everyday? The most painful part is he's very sensitive to all moves. He will never approve my leave nor give me a chance to attend any interview. I have gotten two good offers but couldn't attend the interviews. A lot to reveal but I don't know who is reading so I cut short. We are actually being enslaved presently.
Re: How Do I Sue My Well Connected Wicked Employer And Get Justice In Nigeria by Herkim(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Some employers of labour are wicked in this country .monkey dey work baboon dey chop.

Creative thinking, problem solving by rendering services to people and be your own boss is the way forward.

You can as well work for organization not one man business that will appreciate your efforts by making staff welfare as their priority

Wishing you best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy @ Deleb Food Mart / Vacancy / 774000 Jobs To Continue Jan 5th - Special Public Works Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.