Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

A Strange, Shocking Piece Of Tomato That Has The Shape Of Human Has Been Sighted - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Strange, Shocking Piece Of Tomato That Has The Shape Of Human Has Been Sighted (433 Views)

How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) / A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village / Anyone Heard Of Tomato Roma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Strange, Shocking Piece Of Tomato That Has The Shape Of Human Has Been Sighted by naijknight: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
A strange, shocking piece of tomato that has the shape of human has been sighted in mile 12 market in Lagos.
According to NL, the tomato was said to have generated a lot of confusion as people were scared to touch it because of how it looked. Some said it looked like half human and half monkey while other simple termed it as abnormal.......click to read http://naijknight..com/2018/01/see-pics-of-strange-tomato-found-in.html

(1) (Reply)

We Deliver Nationwide / I Have OVER 10,000 FINGERLINGS To Sell In My Farm / Eliminating Heat Stress In Poultry Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.