Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village (2351 Views)

Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000 / Biggest Tomatoes Market In Kaduna, Nigeria: Basket Of Tomatoes Sold For ₦2500 / Anyone Heard Of Tomato Roma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by KOKSNATION: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is not in a movie, it is real that in this village, a basket of high quality tomato goes for 150 naira only! Business time

Benue State tagged "The Food Basket of the Nation" is a large producer of majority of the food circulating within the country. Living up to its standard, here is a proof that things are actually favorable for the average man in the State.

A weekly market in Lessel Town in Ushongo LGA of Benue State registers a huge quantity of tomato farming making it available and cheap to buyers at the rate of 150 Naira per basket. The market holds every Thursday from morning to evening.

Most times, when there is low market turn-up the basket of tomato even go for as low as...read more: https://koksnation..com/2018/07/its-150-naira-for-basket-of-tomato-in.html

What are you waiting for? Get in some bus and start some business!
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by greenmonk: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
So na tomatoes you wan take set trap for me ehn. You wan buhari and APC to capture me for road as dem capture Ekiti state ehn.

1 Like

Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by GodMercy2015: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Is this for real
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
KOKSNATION:
This is not in a movie, it is real that in this village, a basket of high quality tomato goes for 150 naira only! Business time

Benue State tagged "The Food Basket of the Nation" is a large producer of majority of the food circulating within the country. Living up to its standard, here is a proof that things are actually favorable for the average man in the State.

A weekly market in Lessel Town in Ushongo LGA of Benue State registers a huge quantity of tomato farming making it available and cheap to buyers at the rate of 150 Naira per basket. The market holds every Thursday from morning to evening.

Most times, when there is low market turn-up the basket of tomato even go for as low as...read more: https://koksnation..com/2018/07/its-150-naira-for-basket-of-tomato-in.html

how many hours is it from Benue to ibadan..never been to that part of the country before o...wont mind buying there and sell here
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by philiancoop(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
What about the perishability
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is a big time trap to hand you over to herdsmen ooooo

2 Likes

Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by excanny: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
OP, are you working in conjunction with killer herdsmen?
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by Smartademu(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Benue?
Me: Running for my life.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by KINGreignn: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
hello bro, I'd love to speak to you via whatsapp pls here's my whatsapp number. 07034581213
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by wengerman: 5:42am On Jul 18, 2018
that size of basket of tomatoes was sold for N700 and N800 at mile 12 (Lagos) market yestetday
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by Adegboye71: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Pls let chat properly through WhatsApp about the tomatoes business here is my number 07031238495
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by maisauki: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2018
picture of d tomato basket na
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by excanny: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2018
Is there any Nairalander living in Lessel, Gboko to verify what this OP is up to?

Pls anyone to that market here should help expose this OP.
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by greenmonk: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2018
excanny:
Is there any Nairalander living in Lessel, Gboko to verify what this OP is up to?

Pls anyone to that market here should help expose this OP.
Do you mean verify or expose. Mind your language on social media. You don't have to use derogatory language on anyone in making your point.
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by excanny: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2018
greenmonk:

Do you mean verify or expose. Mind your language on social media. You don't have to use derogatory language on anyone in making your point.

Are u his co-partner?
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by KOKSNATION: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Fwesh101:

how many hours is it from Benue to ibadan..never been to that part of the country before o...wont mind buying there and sell here

From Ibadan to Benue wont take you more than 7hours.
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by KOKSNATION: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
DEBJOCH1:

Please for once let's take things seriously, if you want to venture into business, there are risk to consider and the herdsmen is one of them. However, the place is safe, never heard of any vices in Ushongo lately. People are making contacts with the user who sent me this information. You can travel there and do more findings for yourself, if you aren't sure, then don't go.
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by KOKSNATION: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
KINGreignn:

hello bro, I'd love to speak to you via whatsapp pls here's my whatsapp number. 07034581213

I will make sure i try to send your contact to the person. You might hear from her soon. Thanks.
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by KOKSNATION: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2018
To all those who posted their numbers on here, i will forward them to the person who you will directly involve the business deal with. Thank you.

However, be careful!
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by nusdog: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2018
KOKSNATION:
To all those who posted their numbers on here, i will forward them to the person who you will directly involve the business deal with. Thank you.

However, be careful!

Hi. send contact to 07030595988
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by agroroyaleng: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2018
My number 08152273195 please call me or do send a contact. Thanks
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by KINGreignn: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
KOKSNATION:

I will make sure i try to send your contact to the person. You might hear from her soon. Thanks.

No you personally I wanna speak to.
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
KOKSNATION:

ok not that bad,can i get a bus to convey the tomotoes from there down here with your arrangement, though i will be there
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by confluence: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Those thinking about the business side of it , you need to think twice, transportation will finish you, you hardly will make anything out of it, that is main reason the individual from that area will not even bother to transport it to where it is highly needed, you know tomatoes very highly perishable, Don't get burn, I have been there before, the security personnel with local government people collecting revenue will finish you before getting to your destination, the only way out of this mess is processing

Fwesh101:

ok not that bad,can i get a bus to convey the tomotoes from there down here with your arrangement, though i will be there
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by confluence: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
@Fwesh101, I would advice you visit the place first, don't commit too much money into it, the number of check points on the road will overwhelm you, and Tomatoes is highly perishable

1 Like

Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by Bioboy1213(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
KOKSNATION:

it's more than that, it's minimum 10hrs
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
confluence:
@Fwesh101, I would advice you visit the place first, don't commit too much money into it, the number of check points on the road will overwhelm you, and Tomatoes is highly perishable

yeah that's true thanks
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by torhyb(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
KOKSNATION:

A ease market in Lessel Town in Ushongo LGA of Benue State registers a huge quantity of tomato farming making it available and cheap to buyers at the rate of 150 Naira per basket. The market holds every Thursday from morning to evening.

am interested please link me up 07014846996
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by omo17(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
KOKSNATION:

Pls wat of orange
Re: A Basket Of Tomato Is 150naira In This Village by KOKSNATION: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2018
like i said, i've forwarded only the first three numbers to the person that informed me about it. However, like a user said check the place out first. if you remember, check my comment above, i said be careful when venturing into the business. Please, be guided and apply wisdom. If you know you actually want to do this business, start with your mind and enough capital, you will gain it following the exorbitant amount tomato go for in our respective areas.

Nevertheless, be guided!

Thanks for reaching out.

This should be my last comment on this issue.

(1) (Reply)

200 Micron Woven Greenhouse Film And Insect Net Available / Save 40% Cost Off Your Pig And Other Livestock Feed Rations With Cassapeelmash / Let Us Design An Affordable Website For Your Agricultural Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.