Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Help! My Laptop Just Went Off Suddenly! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! My Laptop Just Went Off Suddenly! (1341 Views)

Some Keys On My Laptop Just Stopped Working / Laptop Just Went Off. / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Laptop Just Went Off Suddenly! by vinna(f): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2010
I was browsing on my laptop and it just went off suddenly on it own and its not coming back on. The charging light does not even come up when plugged. It was working fine just a minute ago, what went wrong??

PLEASE HELP!!
Re: Help! My Laptop Just Went Off Suddenly! by vinna(f): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2010
Where are all the IT gurus on Nairaland?!
Re: Help! My Laptop Just Went Off Suddenly! by N9528GB: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2010
vinna:

I was browsing on my laptop and it just went off suddenly on it own and its not coming back on. The charging light does not even come up when plugged. It was working fine just a minute ago, what went wrong??

PLEASE HELP!!

Tell me exactly what you did last on it before it went off, did you install or unstall any application that is compatible with your OS have you tried turning it on? And what did you see give me more details to put you through.
Re: Help! My Laptop Just Went Off Suddenly! by vinna(f): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2010
I was browsing on it and it just went off suddenly and have refused to come up since then. I didn't install any software recently and i've removed the the battery to see if it wld work with just the A/C, no luck.
Re: Help! My Laptop Just Went Off Suddenly! by N9528GB: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2010
vinna:

I was browsing on it and it just went off suddenly and have refused to come up since then. I didn't install any software recently and i've removed the the battery to see if it wld work with just the A/C, no luck.

Sounds like a power problem, something must ve got burnt in the board, take it to an engineer or computer store for repairs there is nothing yyou can do from outside the problem is on the board.

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Shortcut Virus From Computer / HP Pavilion Dv4 (350g,4gram) / Dell Latitude Mini (250gb/2gb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.