Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile (12232 Views)

It Seems Glo Has Even disconnected itself before the NIN Deadline / Glo Has Officially Lost It / Is It Just Happenstance Or Glo Has Actually Stepped Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by willibounce1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
I think these rumour is already affecting 9mobile network. Their 4G is now misbehaving and becoming slow. Anything associated with glo will be messed up. I hope they don't succeed in buying 9mobile, else na to run enter MTN.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by jericco1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
there's hope that they're going to acquire it eventually

2 Likes

Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by Premiumwriter: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
And they will not acquire it - I trust my network to back out angry
Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by Worksunlimited: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
That's how it all starts.. Till they finally announce glo to be the company that takes over 9mobile...
Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by Worksunlimited: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
willibounce1:
I think these rumour is already affecting 9mobile network. Their 4G is now misbehaving and becoming slow. Anything associated with glo will be messed up. I hope they don't succeed in buying 9mobile, else na to run enter MTN.

Honestly.. It's now so annoying that a whole 4G is behaving like 2G on steroids...

1 Like

Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Am tired of subscribing for etisalat, it practically drinks and finishes my mb too quickly. What other networks can I use that will last me?

1 Like

Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by Chukazu: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
They don't have the "technical know-how" to aquire any thing.
They should look inward and sort themselves out first
Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:

Done

does goo balance sheet strong enough to by the assets
Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by Chukazu: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Am tired of subscribing for etisalat, it practically drinks and finishes my mb too quickly. What other networks can I use that will last me?

Try Airtel..thank me later

1 Like

Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chukazu:

OK thanks

1 Like

Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by newoffer: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
9mobile has good structure. Glo is like bread crumbs to 9mobile when it comes to structure and adminstration.

No sensible board, No smart team to rescue situation.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by DieBuhari: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
Spygadgets19:
That is what a high speed network does because as soon as you click a page it opens and data is used, as soo as you click a file it downloads and data used, as soon as you click on a video it stream seamlessly and data is used. You can try Glo where it takes a whole day to stream a 5 minutes video or 10 minutes to open a simple web page, your data will be saved that way.

You definitely can't have it both ways.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by Dollabiz: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Really
Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chukazu:

thanks will check out their data plan online
Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by lizzynicole: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Glo should not even try it beacause their network is zero
Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by 3millionia: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
DieBuhari:
That is what a high speed network does because as soon as you click a page it opens and data is used, as soo as you click a file it downloads and data used, as soon as you click on a video it stream seamlessly and data is used. You can try Glo where it takes a whole day to stream a 5 minutes video or 10 minutes to open a simple web page, your data will be saved that way.

You definitely can't have it both ways.

Dude that's a false statement, some network zap data and also billing per kilobyte/byte/megabyte are not same.
Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by DieBuhari: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
3millionia:

Dude that's a false statement, some network zap data and also billing per kilobyte/byte/megabyte are not same.
What do you mean by billing per kilobyte? We are talking about data subscription her not browsing with airtime. If you subscribe for 1gb for example, it's the same 1gb irrespective of the network, if you use 100 mb out of the 1gb to download a video, that 100mb is deducted from your 1gb. The only difference is that some networks will download the video faster than the others thus consuming data faster. Also, the faster your network the higher the tempatation of downloading, streaming, opening mote web pages etc.
That's the simple truth and that is why glo data will always last longer because their network is slow and useless.
Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by bizhop01: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=ivolt post=64137973]Glo must acquire 9mobile.

To inject 9mobile the speed of snail?
Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by tubok: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
what do you call a male child?
lols.. so many empty heads roaming the street..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTKqarDKBvc
Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by actrinity(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
ivolt:
Glo must acquire 9mobile.
yes oooo. Seconded.
Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by godwin120alex: 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
God forbid that a very poor network like Glo will aquire 9mobile
Re: Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile by luckingto50: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2018
GLO will surely turn 9mobile to shit network like theirs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NCC Yet To Renew Airtel's Operating Licence / TECNO Mobile Twitter Account Hacked / Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.