Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,605 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 (79025 Views)

See The Top 10 Sexiest & Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses This 2018 / How To Make Money Online This 2018 / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Airforce1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mobsync:

AirForce1, just listen to yourself. I know you'll lick E Money's anus if he allows you to cos it's obvious that you've finally turned yourself into his slave, even though he doesn't need someone like you. The so called music you claim to do is a failure. We haven't seen your songs or your video, nothing.

Mr Man, you're starting to become a disgrace to all aspiring musicians and a nuisance to the entire Nairaland community as a whole. If you have a B.Sc, I'll suggest that you apply for the next NPower or you should just go back for NYSC. That'll keep you busy until you become matured and responsible enough.

If you no get album, hide your face,

Shut up

Miserable people in life would come online to talk like they got a perfect life .

Someone who is even far below my level in everything .

I need not tell you why and how I started About emoney..

Face your miserable life and stop telling people that are far better than you how to live their life because you and I know you're insignificant.

A second look at your worthless face up your profile , dead rat is better than you with that your #130 shade , poor fool. grin grin grin
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Mobsync(m): 12:49am On Jan 13, 2018
Airforce1:

Shut up

Miserable people in life would come online to talk like they got a perfect life .

Someone who is even far below my level in everything .

I need not tell you why and how I started About emoney..

Face your miserable life and stop telling people that are far better than you how to live their life because you and I know you're insignificant.

A second look at your worthless face up your profile , dead rat is better than you with that your #130 shade , poor fool. grin grin grin

I'm laughing so hard right now at the bolded. E Money rug rat, what have you achieved in your life apart from signing up for Nairaland and learning how to spell E Money?

You call yourself a musician, yet you don't even have a single. Your life is in terrible crises and you're even yet to be aware. Instead, you decide to become E Money's lap dog.

If you like, praise him till next year. The highest you'll ever get from him is the tissue he used to wipe his behind because that's what you're worth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by shimmer19(f): 1:30am On Jan 13, 2018
iamJ:
airforce wen will u ever sabi beta thing?

abeg where is the freshness in this pix?

ritaulist feeling fly with his dirty house in omole, smelling dirty bleacher, forming posh but u dirty pass pig, spit

Ose monitoring spirit
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by carrybreeze: 2:08am On Jan 13, 2018
please who is emoney?
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by otipoju(m): 2:31am On Jan 13, 2018
Airforce one....one day your eyes will open.

People wake up at different times.
Some early, some late , and some never.

If you get busy and start seeing real money and running your own race, I swear you will not have time to be hyping somebody else.

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by meemaa: 2:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Please good people of nairaland.... I humbly solicit for your help to help me with any amount of cash you can give....I'm so broke that this life is becoming somewhat meaningless to me....please lend a helping hand ....and I promise to invest this money in trade or crypto business to have a stable income... I know some of you have enough cash that giving me something wouldn't make any effect on you...please help a brother by donating to this addresses :
Perfectmoney : U12150566
Bitcoin : 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF

Please if you need my Nigerian bank account please reach me through my email : dmikemda@gmail.com
Thanks for your anticipated kind gesture and God will bless you in multiple folds as you help.
NOTE: I'm not scam...this is for real
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by PastorAji(m): 3:03am On Jan 13, 2018
Gabaleve:

No b dis fat guy dey fool himself for public with one girl like dat for nairaland that year?

he just come dey mumu himself for NL like say girls nor dey im village again
God bless you brother

Airforce1 this is 2018 fa
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by PastorAji(m): 3:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Mobsync:

I'm laughing so hard right now at the bolded. E Money rug rat, what have you achieved in your life apart from signing up for Nairaland and learning how to spell E Money?

You call yourself a musician, yet you don't even have a single. Your life is in terrible crises and you're even yet to be aware. Instead, you decide to become E Money's lap dog.

If you like, praise him till next year. The highest you'll ever get from him is the tissue he used to wipe his behind because that's what you're worth.

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by costandi(m): 5:58am On Jan 13, 2018
iamJ:

ritaulist feeling fly with his dirty house in omole, smelling dirty bleacher, forming posh but u dirty pass pig, spit
Antagonism at its peak. Bitterness is poison to the soul �
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2018
desire222:
My dear, na one chance motor you enter so. Person wey never see garri soak, na him you want make him find something for you ? Shuo ! My guy your life better pass him own life 100%.

Lol.. how u take know that one?? We never know where our help can come from. Desire. What do u desire in life?
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Lalas247(f): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2018
Why bleach tho ..... mtcheew
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Revolva(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2018
biggest boy...from Ajegunle olodi apapa

i use to know him ...when he was no body ..also kcee....now see dem don big..n change....life..is good
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by rasputinn(m): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2018
iamJ:

KNOCK OUT PUNCH

No wonder Airforce1 ran for cover from you grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Paulosky1900: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2018
iamJ:

bad belle people everywhere....
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by ACE1010: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2018
darfay:
Op you too can double your hustle so that this your paparazzi work go blow this year

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Jochabed(f): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2018
His source of income might not be from a clean source.
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by chikason68(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
iamJ:

Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Why bleach tho ..... mtcheew

How come corn is in that food? What is this dish called?
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by Olubidex: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
well I like the car but that can not stop me from thinking straight
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by RSVP: 1:55am On Jan 14, 2018
meemaa:
Please good people of nairaland.... I humbly solicit for your help to help me with any amount of cash you can give....I'm so broke that this life is becoming somewhat meaningless to me....please lend a helping hand ....and I promise to invest this money in trade or crypto business to have a stable income... I know some of you have enough cash that giving me something wouldn't make any effect on you...please help a brother by donating to this addresses :
Perfectmoney : U12150566
Bitcoin : 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF

Please if you need my Nigerian bank account please reach me through my email : dmikemda@gmail.com
Thanks for your anticipated kind gesture and God will bless you in multiple folds as you help.
NOTE: I'm not scam...this is for real

I'm sorry to quote yoU Bro but don't expect anyone to help you on here.. We all have problems .

Forget dis mentality say people go help you.
Pick up ur shlt and start from somewhere.
Forget family or friends..they would want to be part of your story only when you become successful!
Them no go show face now. Most of them are azzhole.Just forget them aND move on..

You still get data sef.. 3 days hunger never catch you before? Smh
Re: New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 by tunary(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Blood money undecided
Where is your evidence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Tiwa Savage Giving LAP Dance While Still Married / Sarah Ofili Steps Out Without Panties? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.