₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,076,584 members, 4,484,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 September 2018 at 10:23 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (58027 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Oma307: 12:00pm On Jan 14
Azam101:
Tackling insurgency to some extent and enforcement of TSA which his predecessor couldn't.
how has the common man benefit
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Azam101: 1:33pm On Jan 14
Oma307:

Then I don't need to argue with you again I rest my case in you don't know grin
Oma307:

Then I don't need to argue with you again I rest my case in you don't know
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Oma307: 2:26pm On Jan 14
Azam101:
Then I don't need to argue with you again I rest my case in you don't know ;DThen I don't need to argue with you again I rest my case in you don't know
go and tell the old men and women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.