Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,300 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (61939 Views)

Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator / Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Azam101:
Tackling insurgency to some extent and enforcement of TSA which his predecessor couldn't.
how has the common man benefit
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Azam101: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oma307:

Then I don't need to argue with you again I rest my case in you don't know grin
Oma307:

Then I don't need to argue with you again I rest my case in you don't know
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Azam101:
Then I don't need to argue with you again I rest my case in you don't know ;DThen I don't need to argue with you again I rest my case in you don't know
go and tell the old men and women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Ambode 2019 rally shuts down Ojota and Maryland / Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.