Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Eczema Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eczema Treatment (1738 Views)

Best Eczema Treatment For 2022 | Symptoms, Causes, & Remedies / Eczema Treatment, Causes And Allergies / What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eczema Treatment by donMIG(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
Gudevening to everyone
I am not going to say it is my friend who is infected or relative rather I will be honest and rather not fool myself, on 7th of January after returning from the break... I noticed sum patches on my back. I asked and it was confirmed... Eczema... N it felt like the end of the world cos I really disliked all skin infection.
Now the question on my mind was how?
I tried connecting the dots
Only to remember I played soccer a few times with some guys but I took my bath as soon as I got home now...I love to stay fit so I ball anytime possible...
Now the question goes to everyone who can render help
I bought a lotion yesterday-BIOCOTEN anti-eczematous cream
Pls was it a good choice or can u refer me to another which can expedite d whole treatment because I dread ECZEMA...
Thanks To Y'all As I Anticipate Some Great Response
Re: Eczema Treatment by donvicky2007: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Look for yellow Tetmosol soap. It will help eradicate the eczema. Also rub the soap on the affected area after bath.
Re: Eczema Treatment by donMIG(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
donvicky2007:
Look for yellow Tetmosol soap. It will help eradicate the eczema. Also rub the soap on the affected area after bath.

Thanks
Tomorrow na me go open market gate like dis!!!
I dislike that ECZEMA
Thanks once again
Re: Eczema Treatment by successking401(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2018
donMIG:
Gudevening to everyone
I am not going to say it is my friend who is infected or relative rather I will be honest and rather not fool myself, on 7th of January after returning from the break... I noticed sum patches on my back. I asked and it was confirmed... Eczema... N it felt like the end of the world cos I really disliked all skin infection.
Only to remember I played soccer a few times with some guys but I took my bath as soon as I got home now...I love to stay fit so I ball anytime possible...
Pls was it a good choice or can u refer me to another which can expedite d whole treatment because I dread ECZEMA...
look for original break oil, apply it on the affected areas.maximum of 6 days cure.thank me later
Re: Eczema Treatment by donMIG(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2018
successking401:
look for original break oil, apply it on the affected areas.maximum of 6 days cure.thank me later

Sorry pls am a bit confused
Can I get it in a pharmacy?
Re: Eczema Treatment by successking401(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2018
donMIG:

Sorry pls am a bit confused Can I get it in a pharmacy?
check anywhere they sells motor or machine parts.not in pharmacy
Re: Eczema Treatment by hify9935(f): 10:00am On Jan 13, 2018
donMIG:
Gudevening to everyone
Hi.. I sell herbal black soap which cures skin problems. You can reach me if interested.
Re: Eczema Treatment by donvicky2007: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=donMIG post=64144011]

Thanks
Tomorrow na me go open market gate like dis!!!
I dislike that ECZEMA
Thanks once again [/quote

You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

See The Picture Of Hospital Built By Winners Chapel In Omu Aran / Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? / Any Home Remedies For Scorpion Sting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.