Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Jesutega Onokpasa Dumped The All Progressives Congress, APC For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jesutega Onokpasa Dumped The All Progressives Congress, APC For PDP (630 Views)

All Progressives Congress (APC) To Hold Kogi, Bayelsa Primaries August 29 / The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. / 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesutega Onokpasa Dumped The All Progressives Congress, APC For PDP by Mediablare: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
In an announcement on Friday, Onokpasa censured Olorogun O'tega Emerho, and Mr. Samuel Adjogbe, Executive Director Projects of the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC for his surrender.

"For the benefit of O'tega and Adjogbe, I wound up quarreling with political companions and partners of mine I had known ever before I met them", he said.

"At the point when APC began in Delta, it had no voice and I gave it the most dedicated and articulated voice conceivable, making foes of past political partners for the advantage of those two thankless rapscallions.

"For APC, I battled Governor Okowa, battled Tompolo. For O'tega and Adjogbe, I battled all way of enemies just for the thankless rapscallions to pivot and cut me in the back.

"I say thanks to God for taking me back to base. APC is a gathering of neurotic liars, double-crossers and starving men out to drain Delta State and Nigeria dry.

"O'tega and Adjogbe are simply the exemplification centeredness. On the off chance that APC has anything to offer, it would have demonstrated it at this point. It is a gathering of eager, edgy, cash grubbing men with literally nothing to offer the ordinary citizens.

"At the center of APC's resistance to Okowa is vile tribalism and unconscionable average quality."
source - http://partohub..com.ng/2018/01/jesutega-onokpasa-has-dumped-all.html
Re: Jesutega Onokpasa Dumped The All Progressives Congress, APC For PDP by yanabasee(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
APC reeks failure!
No sane person supports APC except known zomBZZZZZ!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Nasir El-rufai Swear-in New Commisioners / How To Put An End To The Sporadic Herdsmen Killings Nationwide / Why Abians Stand With Dr Uche Ogah By Dominic Barcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.