|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,690,246 members, 6,337,958 topics. Date: Monday, 14 June 2021 at 07:51 AM
Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders / Masari To Buhari: Sporadic Bandit Attacks Still Occur In Katsina / BREAKING!! Sporadic Gun Shots As Soldiers Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)
|How To Put An End To The Sporadic Herdsmen Killings Nationwide by CharleyBright(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2018|
My Fellow Nigerians, we have witnessed too many dastard killings and destruction of communities Nationwide by Fulani Herdsmen in recent times. It was rampant in Plateau and Kaduna States, it then rolled down to Adamawa, Taraba, Kogi and Benue states. It is gradually trickling down to the Western and Eastern States which have witnessed killings this January.
The killings are one too many, and it doesn't seem like it will end soon.
Obviously, Fulani Herdsmen have taken arms against Nigerians and vowed to ground the Nation. These killings are acts of Terrorism. Nigerian rural communities are no more safe.
The Buhari led govt has failed to do anything meaningful to curb these killings. Rather they seem to be protecting the Herdsmen by sending security personnel's to disarm local vigilantes set up to protect communities against Herdsmen.
Since the Federal Govt is passive, it is high time concerned Nigerians take a National stand to fight these Menace called Herdsmen.
1. The NLC, the Civil Society Groups, Student Unions and Private Citizen should form an alliance and make Nationwide protest against the numerous killings. The Nation must come to a stand still so these menace to be addressed. The NLC must act and see these killings as a depletion of working population of Labour.
2. Let Nigerians start an Ashtag #EndHerdsmenKillings* on all social media so as to drive home these acts of Terrorism.
3. The National Assembly should as a matter of urgency start impeachment proceedings against Buhari if he has failed to stop the Herdsmen killings as the Chief Security Officer of the Country.
4. The National Assembly must make decisive law to end an end to Open Grazing. Why did the FG stop Herdsmen from roaming in Abuja metropolis ( where they reside) if they support open grazing elsewhere?
5. Legal Luminaries should urgently take these matter to an International Court of Justice and makencharges against the present govt for doing virtually nothing to stop the herdsmen.
6. International News agencies should be brought in to cover and escalate the killings and give it the International recognition it deserves.
Nigerians must stop viewing these Killings by Herdsmen passively. It is spreading fast and far.
It will soon engulf the entire country.
The killings are not happening in our backward doesn't mean it can't happen soon.
Let's not wait till we lose a loved one to these dastard killings by herdsmen before wemcry foul..
LET ALL WELL MEANING NIGERIANS SAY
Enough of these bloodshed.!
Enough is Enough!!
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: How To Put An End To The Sporadic Herdsmen Killings Nationwide by SalamRushdie: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2018|
Stop eating or buying beef and this nonsense stops in a year
|Re: How To Put An End To The Sporadic Herdsmen Killings Nationwide by CharleyBright(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2018|
[e uote author=SalamRushdie post=64392770]Stop eating or buying beef and this nonsense stops in a year[/quote]
Not a rationale move. Nigerians are not against their trade, so no need to boycott their products.
Besides that can degenerate to reprisal boycott of other goods and services nationwide. We are against their act of terrorism and we should take decisive steps to stop it.
|Re: How To Put An End To The Sporadic Herdsmen Killings Nationwide by Desyner: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2018|
The root of this problem is a compromised defence system where a group of people are permitted to carry weapons.
Why are fulanis permitted to carry weapons openly ?
|Re: How To Put An End To The Sporadic Herdsmen Killings Nationwide by CharleyBright(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2018|
If Herdsmen can be allowed to carry sophisticated weapons openly, why can't Nigerians be allowed to carry weapons to defend themselves?
Herdsmen should be disarmed immediately.
History :nomad a conquering tools of fulani / Oil Magnate Ifeanyi Ubah And Victor Umeh Pay Condolence To Late Ekwueme Family / Wizkid And Senate President, Bukola Saraki Have A Chat About Nigerian Music
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55