Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) (42617 Views)

Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday / Rihanna Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocks It Better? (Photos) / Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by Millz404(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2018
As i see gucci wife... I no need see tiwa again to know
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by dumie(f): 9:39am On Jan 13, 2018
Tiwa can't hold a candle to keyshia

2 Likes

Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:39am On Jan 13, 2018
dkronicle:
So na Gucci dey chop that gel

Azin! The babe sexy gan! grin grin
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by 2shure: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2018
i aint hating niggi
buh tiwa is juz too useless
at her age she suppose to be useful in d industry and act mature.
now watch how blockhead wannabe naija biches
start dressing in fake ass guccis jus to geh raped.
its a house wear
night wear by gucci
wtf who puts on stockingsv in nightwear indoor clothes..
na winter we dey abi

i feel so disgusted
when i see young niggis puttin on stockings on palm slippers/fake ass slides/rubber slippers.

she for come out in pyjamas na
DAntivirus:

why d hate... is she with ur destiny

1 Like

Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by Rigel95(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2018
can I bleep anyone of them? If no, then I don't give a bleep!
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by Rigel95(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2018
can I bleep anyone of them? If no, then I don't give a bleep!
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by superlanny(m): 9:55am On Jan 13, 2018
Vicboi1:
Tiwa looks like someone who sells recharge cards with that bag
That bag can change your life.
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Mandynews:
#TiwaSavage wears Gucci Metallic-trimmed intarsia wool Set and Socks to the #SoundcityMVP Awards

Gucci Mane’s Wife, Keyshia Kaoir and Nigerian Artiste Tiwa Savage spotted wearing Gucci Metallic-trimmed intarsia wool set and socks.

Keyshia wore her’s with a pair of Gucci slippers on a date night with her husband last week,

While Tiwa Savage paired her’s with white heeled Gucci sandals, to the Soundcity MVP Awards Event in Lagos.

The Set alone retails for $2490

Who Wore It Best?

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/13/gucci-gang-keyshia-kaoir-vs-tiwa-savage-who-wore-it-best-photos/
gucci man's baby has a killer shape, tiwa be like iron welder wife wen de sell recharge cards and de sell tomtom
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by wildchild02: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Tiwa

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2018
Tiwa is the primate version of Keyshia Ka'oir
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by BoiCute(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:

S.M.H

so Gucci mane is wack in your view ?

guy go and listen to *first day out that feds"

and give me your feedback
Bros forget that thing. Gucci is wack, mk we tell ourselfs the truth na.

1 Like

Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Both look good but keyshia looks stunning and cheerful with her husband while Tiwa looks sad alone.
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2018
BoiCute:
Bros forget that thing. Gucci is wack, mk we tell ourselfs the truth na.

Go and listen to that track first
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2018
superlanny:
That bag can change your life.
cheesy
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by pyscho(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2018
Hello ladies I want to inform you all dat the okrika version is out @15k ,you can visit your nearest bend down select. Proudly Gucci by onyebucci

2 Likes

Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2018
Nutase:
What are we Black's so dumb? Gucci will mass produce one cloth in China and sell it at an exorbitant rate and we will be feeling cool wearing a mass produced expensive shit.
I would rather wear an aba bespoke dress than this Gucci shit.

Thank you, this is the ghetto thrashy outfits Gucci sell to black folks, watch a Grammy or Emmy award in US and see the quality Gucci outfit those accomplished oyibo actors wear.. btw, Tiwa is way too old to be wearing this, she is almost 40!!..

3 Likes

Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by complete5: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2018
And it's going to be a Bang Bang weekend congratulations to yesterdays winners see ticket below and subscribe now to your fixed matches

Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Keyshia jor. Tiwa is an mgbeke feeling funky
chai! Na Tiwa my crush una dey bash like dis? God dey look unaoo. Jealousy people. Who una epp?
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:46am On Jan 13, 2018
Wop's wife is so damn fine and she rocked the Gucci better,Tiwa Savage is ugly
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2018
IT'S GOOD ON BOTH OF THEM.
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:

S.M.H

you dey mind 2shure? what does he know about rap? so,someone can say Wop is wack?
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:
cheesy
do you live in East Atlanta bro? that is where Guwop is from too
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by 2shure: 11:05am On Jan 13, 2018
he is as wack as 2chains
jus like davido
they always use money to buy dia way.
bich ass wackos.
id rather listen to young buck
Eastatlantaniqqa:

S.M.H

Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2018
iamrealdeji:
do you live in East Atlanta bro? that is where Guwop is from too

I chose my username from his nick name - east Atlanta Santa
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 13, 2018
chuckdee77xxx:
scam, bloody thief. undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2018
2shure:
he is as wack as 2chains jus like davido they always use money to buy dia way. bich ass wackos. id rather listen to young buck
I pray you receive sense ASAP

Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by 2shure: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2018
wack ass rapper
since wey back
he never blow
abegi
dead career artist
Eastatlantaniqqa:

I pray you receive sense ASAP
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2018
iamrealdeji:
you dey mind 2shure? what does he know about rap? so,someone can say Wop is wack?

I tire oh

Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2018
2shure:
wack ass rapper
since wey back
he never blow
abegi
dead career artist

When you step away from something you love for an extended period of time, the rush of thrill upon return is unmatchable. Just ask Gucci Mane, who’s released lots of music this week.
During my Memorial Day Weekend vacation to Minnesota for SoundSet 2016, Gucci Mane was freed from prison. The Atlanta-born rapper was released after serving three years for drug and gun possession charges.
#FirstDayOutThaFeds pic.twitter.com/fEgjkM0G1B
— Gucci Mane (@gucci1017) May 27, 2016
Upon his release, he immediately dropped
“First Day Out Tha Feds” — which is an aptly-titled track about his new life away from federal prison. The track earned more than a million streams in its first 24 hours on May 26 (via Forbes ).
https://rhymejunkie.com/2016/06/05/gucci-mane-kanye-west-drake-first-day-out-tha-feds/
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Keyshia coz she fine pass and d dress looks dope on her.. I need money to get a sweet wife like that
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by COOL10(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Vicboi1:
Tiwa looks like someone who sells recharge cards with that bag
. Na Olamide start the trend and some idiots followed him. How will grown men be looking like that(it fit tiwa small sef). The whole thing looks stupid to me.
Re: Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) by alex90: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
Osahon7:
Tiwa Savage blike mbeke
this was mad bro grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) / I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals / Kolawole Ajeyemi Compares Toyin Abraham & Korra Obidi Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.