Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

How To Add Google Custom Search Bar To Blogger And Make Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Google Custom Search Bar To Blogger And Make Money (326 Views)

How To Add Google Analytics To Your Wordpress Site Easily - The Beginner Guide / Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger / How To Add Google Custom Search Bar To Blogger And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Google Custom Search Bar To Blogger And Make Money by Elochii(m): 3:53am On Jan 13, 2018
Today in this tutorial, you will learn how to add Google Custom Search to blogger blog or your website.

I know you might have been asking how does a Google custom search work, how do I create a Google custom search engine and how to make money with Google custom search.

Yes, you will get answers to your whole question in this post.

Just sit back and take a cup of tea as we go through this article only if you follow me till the end.

WHAT IS GOOGLE CUSTOM SEARCH AND HOW DOES IT WORK

Google custom search is simply like a search engine box and one of the Google tools provided by the Google developers. They made this tool available to be used mostly on blog sites and websites.

Once this search box is on your homepage, it helps people find what they need on your site and allows your readers/visitors to search your site for the content they are looking for.

This is an ideal, and it serves best for larger informational sites with many contents.

HOW DO I CREATE A GOOGLE CUSTOM SEARCH ENGINE BOX
Now, building your website or blog site Google custom search engine box won't be hard to you once you follow this steps below perfectly.

Step 1: Click here on Google Custom Search, and log in with your Google account (Gmail)

Step 2: if logged in, click on “New Search Engine.”

continue reading from here..... https://www.elochi.com.ng/2017/09/how-to-add-google-custom-search-to-blogger.html

(1) (Reply)

News Site For Sale / How To Protect Your Google Chrome Browser With Password / Need A Professional Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.