Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,148 members, 5,868,581 topics. Date: Monday, 21 September 2020 at 07:18 AM

Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached (59162 Views)

How To Get Rid Of gynecomastia (man Boob) . / Soy And Gynecomastia Manboobs Shrinker / Triple H And Gynecomastia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by Gynecomastia: 6:01am On May 30
How the surgery is done

Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:05am On May 30
Gynecomastia:
How the surgery is done

If you're showing foreign pictures, it'll be as if it's such a big surgery that's not done in Nigeria.
Subcutaneous mastectomy for gynaecomastia is a simple procedure any Plastic surgeon can do.
The problem with these guys is poverty, and not necessarily the availability of the facility or the surgical skills.

1 Like

Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:10am On May 30
demo4ril97:
Yes there was a visible decrease around the operated area post surgery, which later formed a fluid (seroma) within a week and was drained out.

Healing process should depend on your body system, I think there begins a noticable change within 6-weeks.

It exactly one year March 28 I got the surgery done and I can now go shirtless and do most activities I have stopped while growing up.

Your scar is quite big, unless your breast mass was a huge one.
We don't usually use big incisions that'll result in big scars.
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by Danikson: 8:25pm On Jun 03
Pls.. Post photos of Nigerian surgeries to make us hopeful ..
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by Danikson: 8:40pm On Jun 03
Chinedu 1994.. Pls type me ur number
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:45am On Jun 04
Danikson:
Pls.. Post photos of Nigerian surgeries to make us hopeful ..

I do not necessarily need to do that to convince anybody
The problem these guys have is that of finance.
When they're ready, they'll know how to privately consult a Plastic surgeon.
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by hixov: 11:35pm On Jun 09
ChybuzzDD:

Your scar is quite big, unless your breast mass was a huge one.
We don't usually use big incisions that'll result in big scars.

Hello, if you were to carry out this operation in Nigeria, under what range would the cost be? I'll be delighted to hear from you, especially since you made mention of smaller scars.
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by Danikson: 10:14am On Jun 10
I have made several inquiries on the cost of which my major problem now is funding..
Private hospitals is nothing less than 400k-1m while
Government teaching hospitals is nothing less than 150- 300k..
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10
hixov:

Hello, if you were to carry out this operation in Nigeria, under what range would the cost be? I'll be delighted to hear from you, especially since you made mention of smaller scars.
Send me an email.
I would like to have a look at their sizes first.
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by ajstyles3(m): 11:47pm On Sep 16
Danikson:
I have made several inquiries on the cost of which my major problem now is funding..
Private hospitals is nothing less than 400k-1m while
Government teaching hospitals is nothing less than 150- 300k..

Which government hospital did you go to.

Can you direct me
Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by ajstyles3(m): 11:47pm On Sep 16
ChybuzzDD:

Send me an email.
I would like to have a look at their sizes first.

Hello, can we have a chat

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Living With Aquagenic Priuritus (After-Bath Body Itch) / Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) / Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.