Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) (4919 Views)

Benue Massacre: Shehu Sani Blasts Benue Elders For Visiting Buhari / Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis / Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by shallysgirl: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
emmie14:

Your comments is as useless as your mindset on Jonathan. Your type can't suggest a solution to the plight of Benue people. Leave Jonathan alone. Jonathan wouldn't have keep mute like Buhari. Both are incomparable.
They are slaves. They don't want to outrightly speak against their masters so they must mention Jonathan, ipob, Biafra or Igbo. That is one of the symptom of their headslamming disease. Tufiakwa ndia.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by shallysgirl: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ihatepork:

People that are not okay. Whenever we call out Buhari for his failures, the dummies always interprete it to mean Jonathan was a better option lol. Jona failed woefully, Buhari has broken his record. Someone else needs to replace this failure. Atiku is obviously not the one
Thos thread is not about Jonathan or atiku or ipob or Biafra or Igbos.
It is about Buharis silence on the killings going on and his incompetence. STAY ON THE TOPIC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by Kestolovee95(f): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Why were the daft ewedu elements calling on Igbos?
Can't you Yorubas leave Igbos alone sail your ship?
Anyway, you can never better than the Igbos you envy. grin
Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by Olril18(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
ODVanguard:

Don't mind those ones. Their idea is to try to blackmail or guilt-trip Yorubas into voting Atiku as Buhari's replacement in 2019. I'll rather not even vote at all than vote another compromised Miyetti Allah patron.
dem no get brain na?
Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
not voting IS a vote for the winner
ODVanguard:

Me I won't even bother voting. But I will never support another herdsmen patron as a Buhari replacement. Same same naa ni.
Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by CSTR2: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lol.

Herds of idiots.

Tinubu is so relevant that a mere Dino melaye dealt with him.

Perpetual opposition.

Just pray buhari remains relevant in APC after leaving power. That is the only hope of the SW.
Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by Turantula(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
ODVanguard:

Don't mind those ones. Their idea is to try to blackmail or guilt-trip Yorubas into voting Atiku as Buhari's replacement in 2019. I'll rather not even vote at all than vote another compromised Miyetti Allah patron.
Oga sorry! But you must vote Buhari. Must O!
Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by Olril18(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
DeanAmbrose:

That means that you people are now getting to agree with Nnamdi Kanu that Nigeria does not belong to us as we are foolishly made to believe by the useless Hausa Fulani. Nnamdi Kanu warned and warned... Did anybody listen.

As for my Igbo brothers shouting atikulate... willing to go the Yoruba way in a bid to secure the presidency later, kitikpa ga aracha ha anya!

What this country needs now is "TO YOUR TENT OH ISRAEL. NIGERIA IS HOPELESSLY IRREDEEMABLE"!

Nmadi kanu ....you are so dumb...when he was abusing and villifying the Yorubas and other ethnic group,were idiots like you not urging him on?
oponu eniyan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by Olril18(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
CSTR2:
Lol.

Herds of idiots.

Tinubu is so relevant that a mere Dino melaye dealt with him.

Perpetual opposition.

Just pray buhari remains relevant in APC after leaving power. That is the only hope of the SW.
pained 5%s...weeree....you are our slaves,so shall you continue to be

1 Like

Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by CSTR2: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Olril18:

pained 5%s...weeree....you are our slaves,so shall you continue to be
A slave that have bought over your land.
You obviously don't know the meaning of slave.

Look at the way, Dino melaye Disgraced your entire people, when he came to bourdillion and dared tinubu.

He can not try that with okorocha as useless as he is.

We don't sell ourselves cheap nor do we overreach .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by booblacain(m): 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
ODVanguard:
Guy, with all due respect, don't get things twisted. Unless you want to engage in 'abosi', you have to acknowledge that a cross-section of Yorubas have been very vocal in their condemnation of Buhari's silence and indifferent attitude toward the herdsmen atrocities; I personally have been consistent in my condemnation of his leadership style since he assumed office on this very forum. That some Yorubas still choose to express support for him shouldn't excuse that fact -- after all, he also has supporters from other regions as well even up till now.

Now, as far as his reelection is concerned, Yorubas alone can't stop his ambition. While our region may be considered critical 'swing voters' due to the unpredictability of our voting pattern, one cannot overlook other variables that will also come into play. In any case, it looks like we will be limited to choosing between two patrons of the same terrorist Fulani herdsmen anyway (Buhari and Atiku). Only far-reaching restructuring that grant the regions/geopoliitical zones the autonomy to run their own affairs, or outright disintegration of this psuedo-nation can bring a lasting solution to the myriad of problems afflicting this country.

Your assertion that you have been limited to either Buhari or Atiku makes me ask the question, what ideology or principles are the Yoruba working with as it concerns elections of the leader of this country? After all, there are other candidates that will be available for the election, some of them who you will agree have even better credentials than the two you mentioned. So what limitations are you talking about exactly, who is limiting you to just those two options, I would say no one but your mindset and your ideology, or should I say a lack of it. You make it sound like the Yoruba's choice is not based on who they believe deserves to win but based on who they believe is most likely to win.

We should be voting based on values and principles, win or lose, rather than treating this like it's bet9ja.
Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
MasterKim:
This is a clarion call from the heavy and downtrodden hearts of the Benue and the Taraba people to the ever intelligent, oratory and progressive Yorubas in the house.
What is your say on the massacres in benue?
We are not heartless in nature, and we need to speak out on the sudden silence of the president on such a critical issue like this.
These fulanis have gone beserk.
They are babaric savages from God knows where.
How can you kill over 50 people in just a visit and the excuse is that they supported their governor in banning open grazing? AND yet have the effrontery to state to the public that it will continue to be like that if the law isn't reversed.
We need to put down our pride and oppose this kind of rule from buhari!
as far as the SW is concerned, buhari is as useless as gej. Both did nothing meaningful to the SW!

The yorubas will say that "igi gogoro ma gun mi loju, ati okere lati n wo" and before the spiky branch become a torturing device to the eye, we need to cut it off.
"ati kekere lati n peka iroko" so this fulanis won't start imposing on us too, we need to speak out on it.

How can over an hundred people be massacred within a month span and the president will keep mute?
It's such a disrespect to the nation.
The butcher from daura needs to be terminated!
Great omoluabis, our mighty voice is needed.
Same way we said no to the President Jonathan, THE BUTCHER FROM DAURA MUST BE STOPPED.
There's no love for anyone in power that promotes genocide

1 Like

Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by Olril18(m): 5:39am On Mar 21, 2018
CSTR2:

A slave that have bought over your land.
You obviously don't know the meaning of slave.

Look at the way, Dino melaye Disgraced your entire people, when he came to bourdillion and dared tinubu.

He can not try that with okorocha as useless as he is.

We don't sell ourselves cheap nor do we overreach .
story for the gods,stop crying and eat your akpu..

1 Like

Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by CSTR2: 6:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Killimadu1:
[s][/s]

Dumb ediot, Dino is a Yoruba man. You don't sell yourself cheap yet your pathetic governors sold out Albino Kanu to the python. Keep buying land with your smelly mouth and on social media. Virtual land buyer
Dino is a Yoruba man?
Lol.

When was the last time Dino saw himself as a Yoruba man?

BTW, I though albino kanu was just a mere criminal without relevance as atleast according to you guys?

Abeg, shift make I laugh. Butterflies calling themselves birds.
Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by Killimadu1: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2018
[s]
CSTR2:

Dino is a Yoruba man?
Lol.

When was the last time Dino saw himself as a Yoruba man?

BTW, I though albino kanu was just a mere criminal without relevance as atleast according to you guys?

Abeg, shift make I laugh. Butterflies calling themselves birds.
[/s]

How will you know Okun people are proudly Yoruba, when you are busy transporting cocaine all over the world. We are talking A, and he is talking B. What has Kanu relevance got to do with your pathetic governors selling him out? Wish i can use koboko to flog sense into your flat head.
Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by 7lives: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2018
ODVanguard:

Even if Tinubu publicly condemns the herdsmen, they will also ask why Awo's remains are yet to offer a condemnation. Tinubu once did a press release urging and advising the FG to change it's approach towards iPob, but that didn't stop those touts from cursing and calling him names. Yorubas will continue to refuse to be blackmailed by a bunch of faceless iThugs and touts into endorsing Atiku for their own selfish political gains. They can go to hell for all I care.

Don't mind those emotional wrecks, I had already sent my condolence to my Benue neighbor.
Until i see a credible contenders, I'm still with Buhari, Buhari did not kill anybody in Benue, and no be today e don tey.
If people like Gowon, Abdusalami, Mark, Gana, Danjuma, Babangida and more could NOT fix TIV Fulani problems, no one should wail about Yorubas not standing up to fight battle that is NOT ours.

1 Like

Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by 7lives: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2018
MasterKim:

We are not Nigerias problem.
I just felt we're more articulate and our voice are well heard than most tribes in Nigeria.
Tinubu or soyinka's single statement is given more attention than 20 other people from other tribes.
we need to fight this people off from afar than letting them come to our land before we fight back.

Gbe enu oriburuku e soun, who are you patronizing?.
Let it sink into your empty skull, Yoruba will no longer play opposition or fight anybody's battle in this country again, NEVER AGAIN.
They are Northerners, we are Westerners, the military men from the middle belt are the reasons for the annulment of June 12 and why MKO is dead today.
Let the North solve the Northern problems, won ja ni Ile keji o kan wa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by GMbuharii: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
Olril18:
story for the gods,stop crying and eat your akpu..
story for nfoja,stop whinning and slam ur head on the floor grin
Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by DeanAmbrose: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Olril18:

Nmadi kanu ....you are so dumb...when he was abusing and villifying the Yorubas and other ethnic group,were idiots like you not urging him on?
oponu eniyan

Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by Iceberg3: 9:35am On May 22, 2020
MasterKim:
This is a clarion call from the heavy and downtrodden hearts of the Benue and the Taraba people to the ever intelligent, oratory and progressive Yorubas in the house.
We are not heartless in nature, and we need to speak out on the sudden silence of the president on such a critical issue like this.
How can you kill over 50 people in just a visit and the excuse is that they supported their governor in banning open grazing? AND yet have the effrontery to state to the public that it will continue to be like that if the law isn't reversed.
as far as the SW is concerned, buhari is as useless as gej. Both did nothing meaningful to the SW!

The yorubas will say that "igi gogoro ma gun mi loju, ati okere lati n wo" and before the spiky branch become a torturing device to the eye, we need to cut it off.
"ati kekere lati n peka iroko" so this fulanis won't start imposing on us too, we need to speak out on it.

How can over an hundred people be massacred within a month span and the president will keep mute?
Same way we said no to the President Jonathan, THE BUTCHER FROM DAURA MUST BE STOPPED.

Lamentations grin
Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by Iceberg3: 9:35am On May 22, 2020
ODVanguard:
Guy, with all due respect, don't get things twisted. Unless you want to engage in 'abosi', you have to acknowledge that a cross-section of Yorubas have been very vocal in their condemnation of Buhari's silence and indifferent attitude toward the herdsmen atrocities; I personally have been consistent in my condemnation of his leadership style since he assumed office on this very forum. That some Yorubas still choose to express support for him shouldn't excuse that fact -- after all, he also has supporters from other regions as well even up till now.

Now, as far as his reelection is concerned, Yorubas alone can't stop his ambition. While our region may be considered critical 'swing voters' due to the unpredictability of our voting pattern, one cannot overlook other variables that will also come into play. In any case, it looks like we will be limited to choosing between two patrons of the same terrorist Fulani herdsmen anyway (Buhari and Atiku). Only far-reaching restructuring that grant the regions/geopoliitical zones the autonomy to run their own affairs, or outright disintegration of this psuedo-nation can bring a lasting solution to the myriad of problems afflicting this country.

Confession of lamentations grin
Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by Supan(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2020
Iceberg3:

Confession of lamentations grin

This is what hatred for GEJ caused them. Keep calling on SW that don't have the balls to arm their Omotekun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by Iceberg3: 11:46am On May 22, 2020
Ihatepork:
Like I said just few days back, I'm not expecting much from this guy wtr the Herdsmen issue. The Board of Trustees of Miyetti Allah are Emirs, Sultan and the rest of them. The truth is a lot of Yorubas aren't happy with what is going and they are speaking about it especially on twitter while some zombified Yorubas are playing politics with it or simply unlooking.

This modafoka campaigned on the same day people were killed.

I lost hope in him when I noticed his reluctance to implement CONFAB report. This was as far back as 2015. Regarding 2019, I honestly don't see him losing for 3 reasons

1) He's like a religion in the North. They've got the numbers. It's not about credibility over there, they will blindly vote for him

2) I foresee voter apathy in the SW come 2019. The SE/SS/MB can't do it alone.

3) The incumbency factor

Anyway, for me personally, the best I can do is urge all the people close to me not to vote for him. But what are the alternatives sef?

Lamentations of confessions. grin
Re: Thread For My Yoruba Brothers Only (on the benue massacre) by thundafire: 1:44pm On May 22, 2020
MasterKim:

the Tivs are dey most useless,dey fight everyone because dey want a chief in der settlement in a new town,dats dey no e of contention in Wukari,they also fight each other in der own local government in Benue state. But for the Wukari I crisis I heard Late Rev Reinhard Bonnke cursed them,that's y der is no peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Appeal Court Nullifies Makinde’s Election / New Power & Defence Ministers To Be Appointed In Two Weeks / LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.