Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,550 members, 7,958,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts (5212 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School / How Many Igbo People Have You Worked With? - Peter Obi Asks El-rufai (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by Babtech001: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
A Nigerian man, Uthman Samad on Wednesday asked Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai to give an update on his son enrolled in a public school.

It will be recalled that on September 23 2019, the governor had publicised the admission of his six year old son, Abubakar Al-Siddique, in a public primary school in the state.

However, Samad, in a follow up on Abubakar's education took to his account on popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter to call on El-Rufai to inform the public about how the boy is faring.

“Dear @elrufai, on Sep 23 2019, you publicised the admission of Abubakar Elrufai joining a public school here.

“I just want to know how the boy is faring and what class is he now sir?”, Samad tweeted on October 28, 2020.

https://twitter.com/sarmerdk2/status/1321538418552307713?s=20

In a reply to Samad's request on Thursday, the governor says Abubakar has been promoted to class 2.

"THANKS! - Abubakar S. El-Rufai is doing well, & was enjoying his schooling until the coronavirus virus shut-down in March.

"He was promoted to Class 2 just before closure of our public schools. Thank you@sarmerdk2 for the concern. God Bless”, El-Rufai tweeted in reply.

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/1321732458212171776?s=20

Abubakar's enrolment to primary one in Capital School Malali in 2019 follows a promise made by his dad in 2017.

Featured24 recalls that while speaking as guest of Freedom Radio’s Hausa phone-in programme ”Barka da War haka” in 2017, El-Rufai had promised to revamp public schools in Kaduna and vowed to enrol his child in a public school when he turns six years of age.

“We are determined to fix public education and raise their standards so that private education will become only a luxury.”

“And I will by personal example ensure that my son that will be six years of age in 2019 will be enrolled in a public school in Kaduna State, by God’s grace,” El-Rufa’i had said.

https://featured24.com/man-asks-el-rufai-for-update-on-his-son-enrolled-in-public-school-governor-reacts/

Lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by temi1290: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by otipoju(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lamba...person wey go get private teacher for house

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by freshMallam1122: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
cloud chasers...his. he treated the ways others children are treated....u will see security watch in his class
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin elrufai showing equality between a child who has a home teacher with all educational back up and a child who goes to school and come back home without none.

I don't know why am thinking that boy is only fulfilling his father claims by attending school everyday.

An intriguing show. grin

As that boy dey go school abeg make them guard am well, cause if they kidnap that boy. The entire Kaduna will be use for remuneration. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by IamD18: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
He replied correctly with much civility.

You can only condemn or doubt his reply if you are jealous of the little boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by Pierced(f): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
angry
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by RuddyFusion(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
temi1290:
I have nothing to say
. ...Mours pics is missing in this
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by estirocky(f): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Scam
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by OreMI22: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
It is good that Nigerians ask for updates on these deceitful stunts.
They always think Nigerians will forget so quickly.

5 Likes

Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by iamyemiakins(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Security operatives will always be with the boy in school grin
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by joshjc(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
That's nice, the school uniform is similar to my nursery school uniform

1 Like

Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by Saifulah: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
freshMallam1122:
cloud chasers...his. he treated the ways others children are treated....u will see security watch in his class
can you lots ever be satisfied? In life I have learnt to do what I do for myself and not to mind what others think

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by Bimpe29: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
I hope he will allow the boy complete his primary education at Malali Central LEA School.
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by xedyl(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
I thought thier motto is "western education is forbidden". Yeye people.
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by Richy4(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
joshjc:
That's nice, the school uniform is similar to my nursery school uniform

I hope yours weren't an oversized school short like that of the boy smiley Just thinking aloud why they did not get his size
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by joshjc(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Richy4:

I hope yours weren't an oversized school short like that of the boy smiley Just thinking aloud why they did not get his size
lol
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by yenereal(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
E no shock me. Nothing extraordinary there. That's the normal our politicians supposed to do. To make sure their children also school here with us.
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by Demurkelly: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
We all know you used the boy to chase clout....if you like start driving Innoson cars. We all know your like your fellow polithiefcians......Public school kill you dia angry
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by adadike(f): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
That's good. Nothing wrong with going to public school. Infact, all governor's children should go to public schools. After all, it's leadership by example
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by FemiThePundit(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
That guy like quarrel pass fight ���

1 Like

Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by Abdulsobur02: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nobody fit beat this one for school
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by oladipupo38880: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
He replied correctly with much civility.You can only condemn or doubt his reply if you are jealous of the little boy.
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by ednut1(m): 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Joro to joro
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by Dayoebe(m): 12:59am On Oct 30, 2020
I hope this innocent handsome boy doesn't grow to become his father and his rogue elder brother

Abdulsobur02:
Nobody fit beat this one for school

dem never born the person.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by kb83(m): 1:19am On Oct 30, 2020
All this is a pointer to 2023 election, let's be smart and understand the northern game.They believe power is their birthright, I refuse to accept a northern candidate for 2023 election.
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by ThatFairGuy: 1:46am On Oct 30, 2020
Good one from El rufai
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by bcomputer101: 2:08am On Oct 30, 2020
El-Rufai should please enroll that his first son in any nearby Psychiatric hospital
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by kodyx(f): 3:20am On Oct 30, 2020
How come the boy got promoted to class 2 in second term, before school closure during covid 19. For all I know promotion exams are carried out during third term session. So pls explain further sir.
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by Burger01(m): 3:44am On Oct 30, 2020
kodyx:
How come the boy got promoted to class 2 in second term, before school closure during covid 19. For all I know promotion exams are carried out during third term session. So pls explain further sir.
Na special boy, born with diamond spoon in his mouth smiley
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by Rootprof(m): 4:05am On Oct 30, 2020
His just using the boy for experiment undecided Nobody get interest in that innocent boy, make person tell him to send that one that use to miss yan come street grin
Re: Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts by femi4: 7:43am On Oct 30, 2020
The more you look....

(1) (2) (Reply)

FULL VIDEO: Lady Thief Seriously Beat*n, Str**ped / The Most Powerful Military Force In Nigeria. Pictures. / Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.