Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Jamb Form 2018 Buying Wahala - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Form 2018 Buying Wahala (462 Views)

JAMB Form 2019 Update | How To Register For 2019 JAMB / Before You Buy Your Jamb Form, READ THIS [avoid Mistakes] . / JAMB Form 2018 Is Out – Registration Procedures & Closing Date - Chocflex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Form 2018 Buying Wahala by webminister: 5:54am On Jan 13, 2018
Sorry to board you all with my long epistle,I bought jamb 2018 form after generating the profile code using the jamb pay online portal but to my utmost surprise after paying,money was debit from account and the transactions was successful,which i was notify via email but til now I am yet to generate the jamb epins for over 5 days and I also decide to pay again for some one else using the quickteller page since they say its safe,but till now still thesame outcome,transaction was successful, but I can not generate e pins for the 2 profile code which the jamb portal keeping saying that no pins have been generate for this profile,after the sum of 11000 have being collected,I have tried contacting my bank/quicteller and also fill the bank form and send nos of emaill till now they are yet provide any resolve to the situation saying the transaction was successful,this has kept me down for some days becos the money does not belong to me,i was only trying to assist,how do I pay 11,000 I did not eat ,please the house should help me on how to resolve this issues ,it has really become a big burden and the people are really on my neck, I notice if I pay 20 times on the jamb portal it keeping swallowing the money without telling me that this profile code has already bought pins. Thanks

Re: Jamb Form 2018 Buying Wahala by david22uu(m): 7:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Why don't you just go to the CBT center or bank and purchase it.
Re: Jamb Form 2018 Buying Wahala by webminister: 7:29am On Jan 13, 2018
I really thought it was easy buying online

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Jamb Pin / AAUA: Students Panic Over 200,000 Tuition Fee Speculation As Union Intervenes / Nigerian Navy List Of Successful Candidates For 2018 DSSC Course 25 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.