Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within (688 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within by DailyDevotion1: 6:55am On Jan 13, 2018
Spirit Meat Daily Devotional January 13, 2018: Topic - HOW TO DEVELOP THE ANOINTING WITHIN (4) [ISAIAH 40:28-31]
by Adegbola muyilightdotcom on January 13, 2018 in Daily Devotion, Rev. Olusola Areogun, Spirit Meat Devotional

Follow Rev. Olusola Areogun Devotionals here - http://www.muyilight.com/search/label/Rev.%20Olusola%20Areogun

This morning, I want to conclude this study on developing the strength of God in your inner man.
7.Righteousness:
Hebrews 1:9 says “Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows”. Righteousness will multiply the grace of God in you. Proverbs 14:34 “ Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people”
8.Fasting: Isaiah 40: 28 -31

Fasting is another means by which God strengthens our spirit man. Fasting does not change God, it changes you. You should separate at least a day in the week when you will be waiting upon the Lord in fasting and praying. According to Isaiah 40:28-31 when you wait upon the Lord, He renews your strength. From Mathew 17:14-21, you see that there are some levels and things you will be able to accomplish under God without a lifestyle of prayer and fasting.
9.Staying under a right spiritual father:

Some of the major blessings of a spiritual father in your life will be to help you develop the strength of God in your life, help you identify activities in your life that can destroy your spiritual strength and then sharing their strength with you. Another activity of a true spiritual father which a great number of Christians do not like is rebuke and correction. If you hate rebuke and correction, you will never carry authentic oil, strength and grace and if you will carry it, you will lose it with time or you will destroy yourself with it.

PRAYER: Lord, I take responsibility for acquiring strength in my inner man. I take hold of grace to grow from strength to strength in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Follow Rev. Olusola Areogun Devotionals here - http://www.muyilight.com/search/label/Rev.%20Olusola%20Areogun

(1) (Reply)

How Recording Firm Robbed Me Of N55m –iyke Onka, Gospel Singer / "Poverty Can End In Africa By Tithing"---american slowpoke(sorry, I Meant Mormon) / Bring The Bible And Some Holy Water! It’s Time To Kill The Christian Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.