Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within (598 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional / Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within by DailyDevotion1: 6:32am On Jan 10, 2018
Spirit Meat Daily Devotional For January 10, 2018 By Rev. Olusola Areogun: Topic - HOW TO DEVELOP THE ANOINTING WITHIN (1) [ISAIAH 40:28-31, ACTS 6:4]
by Adegbola muyilightdotcom on January 10, 2018 in Daily Devotion, Rev. Olusola Areogun, Spirit Meat Devotional

READ more Devotionals From different Men of God here at wwwmuyilight.com

I said to you yesterday that the anointing within is the priority of God for us as Christians especially for everyone who will not just fulfil destiny, but also stay strong under God. Today by the grace of God, I want to start showing you how you can develop that inside you.
1.Study of the word of God: Acts 20:32
Among many other things that the Word of God will do to you, it will build up your spiritual strength. If you are going to be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might as admonished by Paul the apostle in Ephesians 6, you must be strong in the Word of God. When I started out in the things of God, the Lord required of me that I must read the Bible four times every year and I did that for well over 10 years. That is what has produced what I am today.
2.Prayer: Jude Vs 20
Prayer will develop and build up your spiritual strength. However, I counsel people very often that they should be men of the Bible before they become men of prayer. If not, the devil will not only give wrong information, but also seek to help you interpret the ones that God is sending into your life. But when you have acquainted yourself with the Bible, the principles of the bible which you have known will keep you from any form of error. Of all the forms of prayer, I will counsel that you take quality time to pray in the Holy Ghost. It will strengthen your spirit, build your spiritual capacity and open you up to the world of the supernatural under God.

PRAYER: Father, I pray in the name of Jesus that you will help me to give myself continually to prayer and to the ministry of the word of God in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 23:1-24:51, Matthew 8:1-17, Psalm 9:13-20, Proverbs 3:1-6

READ more Devotionals From different Men of God here at wwwmuyilight.com

(1) (Reply)

We Acquire Private Jets To Talk To God Better —US Cleric / Something Wrong With Religion But Will Keep Growing. / ORO In Ikorodu Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.