Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo (18013 Views)

Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia / Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by free2ryhme: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
CastedDude:
A man identified as Michael Nwankwo, was arrested by the Area Commander of the Shagamu police unit. It was gathered that Michael has been threatening his girlfriend, and threatening to snatch their 7 month old son from her. After his arrest, the suspect was later transferred from Shagamu to Lagos where the alleged crimes were committed.

According to human rights activist and lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye‎, even the family members of Michael joined in harassing this single mother.

Now, he is in police custody where we expect him to be charged with serious offenses relating to harassment, threats, and intimidation of his his ex-girlfriend and mother of his child..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-arrested-allegedly-threatening-baby-mama-lagos-photo.html

1987 shocked shocked

these boys are useless

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by fortune1968: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
DonFabzy:
Please were can i download music videos for my upcoming project. I need it urgently please.
You are looking for how to damage you phone .Virus everywhere
Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by ipobarecriminals: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
sad nah their lifestyle.Evil/fighting, demonic association and chest beating
Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by tballeyy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
DonFabzy:
Please were can i download music videos for my upcoming project. I need it urgently please.
go to black ass.com
Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by Amuluonyenaego: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
A pastor's baby was playing with her dad's phone and accidentally posted::::
"sdjmhryuiowq kdfshjsvfjj tokoloshika bskklspfrrrrrrrr" on the pastor's Facebook wall.
Within an hour, over 1,500 followers had commented::::
"Amen"
"I receive it"
And about 900 people had shared the post.
What exactly is wrong with this generation?
���
Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by Austinoiz(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
This big head born somewhere in Biafra and raised in the Jazzland called Ogun is forming Lasgidi in his ID.
Shameless loaf of bread.
Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by Austinoiz(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:
"sdjmhryuiowq kdfshjsvfjj tokoloshika bskklspfrrrrrrrr" on the pastor's Facebook wall.
"Amen"
"I receive it"
���

Hahaha...Guy u wixket, Asuway

Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by Austinoiz(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:
"Amen"
"I receive it"
���

Hahaha...Guy u wicket, Asuway

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by blueflowers(f): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
Etinosajay:

Are you a lawyer?
Just asking
No,I am not
Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by godofuck231: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahaha feminism....So she gave birth and he just started harassing and intimidating her...When all of us knows baby mamas are the true definition of extortion,psychological terrorism and adent advocates of depression..

Yes very true do hold ur peepee and don't bless the womb of the slay harlots who try to lure you into forced marriages
Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by Made1414(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
CastedDude:
A man identified as Michael Nwankwo, was arrested by the Area Commander of the Shagamu police unit. It was gathered that Michael has been threatening his girlfriend, and threatening to snatch their 7 month old son from her. After his arrest, the suspect was later transferred from Shagamu to Lagos where the alleged crimes were committed.

According to human rights activist and lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye‎, even the family members of Michael joined in harassing this single mother.

Now, he is in police custody where we expect him to be charged with serious offenses relating to harassment, threats, and intimidation of his his ex-girlfriend and mother of his child..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-arrested-allegedly-threatening-baby-mama-lagos-photo.html

Don’t curicify him yet, desperation of girls these days are unbelievable.. Set up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by mykemiley(f): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jesus ooooo Michael grin grin Babcock toaster tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
godofuck231:

Yes very true do hold ur peepee and don't bless the womb of the slay harlots who try to lure you into forced marriages
diz is a paradoxical response..And it doesn't make sense if making sense was ur objective..

I expected you to canvass for fairness in all spheres.Its illogical to make such pronouncements in sensitive issues like this..
Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by godofuck231: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
diz is a paradoxical response..And it doesn't make sense if making sense was ur objective..

I expected you to canvass for fairness in all spheres.Its illogical to make such pronouncements in sensitive issues like this..
I do not praise harlotry, if a woman so loves or desires a man take her to you father and do due diligence not have bastard children for him, my point now if the man is to secure his future he should abstain or use a condom, and also for the men to do what is proper in life
Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by godofuck231: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:

from the look of things the woman is a runs babe using her womb for money now it's the child she's using as leverage not for the love of the child but for the money, it's an abusive character in her
Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by Kobicove(m): 8:25am On Jan 15, 2018
I hope he has been given an opportunity to tell his own side of the story undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2019
Why a man have that strong heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

3-year-old Girl Goes Missing After Attending Church Service (photo) / Police Arrest 5 Armed Robbers In Anambra, Recover Snatched Vehicle (Photos) / 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.