Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,509 members, 7,770,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:46 AM

Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) (34089 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 / Nigeria’s Train To Nowhere Shows How Not To Build Public Transit - Bloomberg / Anambra Women Pushing A Vehicle After It Broke Down On A Muddy Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by seguno2: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
princechurchill:
Shithole train in a shithole country

......with an asshole president
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
Shithole

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by BlackDuke(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
That is their own headache...I am more intrested in the bush meat on that woman's table.
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by seguno2: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
godofuck231:
yes just like pushing our President to start

Unfortunately, despite all the pushing, the paale no want start.
Everything is dying under his dull eyes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by OoshaRe: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Dear OP. Please don't be unfortunate, that's not Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by Joefirst(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
guess it was made in China..
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
Joefirst:
guess it was made in China..
sharaap...That china u guys always insult even have the best and fatest trains in d world. The china fake this and that is becoming stale
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hollawaley:
mehn; this country is fuvcked up! even the daura nigga needs pushing for him to function. well, its nigeria, am not surprised.

Those insulting Trump should come and see ooo grin

I wonder why people do get upset when they tell them the bitter truth.

Instead of them to strive hard to become better, they become defensive.
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by progress69: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
lonelydora:
And we are angry with Trump for saying the truth

many of u are really sick

i got stuck in a train in USA for 2 good hours because there was a disabled train just in front of us. They had to push the train so the train behhind can at least get to the T stop and discharge passengers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by lysander1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jochabed:
shey its Nigeria? Its not new.
Op, is this what der asked you.?
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
And later, they would say Donald Trump was wrong . I'm tired of this country, nothing is working

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
If u never see some kolomental people bfore but u have seen nigerians then u hv realy seen them trust me I know wat am saying.

I HATE NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by dudebuck: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
5hithole
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by Versatella: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Apc supporters pushing Buhari to Daura

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Just imagin pushin a dead train to start? After now we start killing Trump for callin us funy people.

I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by progress69: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
blackbeau1:
And later, they would say Donald Trump was wrong . I'm tired of this country, nothing is working

u guys should shut the hell up abeg. This can happen anywhere. lmaost every week e have disabled trains on the tracks even here in the united states. last week here, i was on a train for 2 hrs stand still cos the train directly in front of us was faulty. yes they had to push it a little to make way for the train i was in to at least let everyone out at the next T stop. Other trains had to discharge passengers in other T stops.
it is pathetic to see even whites condemn Trumps folly and see low self esteem blacks lick his orange ass. he is the president of USA and he should act and talk like one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
progress69:

u guys should shut the hell up abeg. This can happen anywhere. lmaost every week e have disabled trains on the tracks even here in the united states. last week here, i was on a train for 2 hrs stand still cos the train directly in front of us was faulty. yes they had to push it a little to make way for the train i was in to at least let everyone out at the next T stop. Other trains had to discharge passengers in other T stops.
it is pathetic to see even whites condemn Trumps folly and see low self esteem blacks lick his orange ass. he is the president of USA and he should act and talk like one.
brother, you are not in Nigeria or Africa so shut up. You have no say in this matter. Let those who are here talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
MrMoney007:
Northerners are sub-humans

Is this coming from a slave?
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by progress69: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
blackbeau1:
brother, you are not in Nigeria or Africa so shut up. You have no say in this matter. Let those who are here talk

Well I am African, a proud African, and I wouldn't let a racist make me feel lesser. If that is the path u choose, its ur cup of tea, so u should shut the hell up think of how to make money and make Africa better. Poor people makes this kind of your noise the most. hustle and see the beauty of Africa!
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by Litmus: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
4words:
angry

Come on guys, we all know this is not Nigeria. The name and image of the country is soiled enough, let us not add to it.

Not Nigeria

Even if it was India or China, people would praise them as industrious and hard working people,ready to roll up their sleeves. People are selectively negative when it comes to Nigeria,which is why they posted the video, probabaly not even of Nigeria, on here so people would insult Nigerians.

There are many ways of looking at something, the smears and slurs against Nigerians and Africans has always been a matter of perspective. A Jew is either hard-working or greedy for money, depending on how you wish to express your prejudice

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
progress69:

Well I am African, a proud African, and I wouldn't let a racist make me feel lesser. If that is the path u choose, its ur cup of tea, so u should shut the hell up think of how to make money and make Africa better. Poor people makes this kind of your noise the most. hustle and see the beauty of Africa!
dear proud African come back to nigeria and after two weeks, we'd know if you would say this. If you so love Africa, what are you doing there ? Is that not a sign of inferiority complex ? Why did u not stay back here to hustle or go to school if Africa is all that.
Abeg keep your speech for those you can snow , 'proud African ' .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by progress69: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
blackbeau1:
dear proud African come back to nigeria and after two weeks, we'd know if you would say this. If you so love Africa, what are you doing there ? Is that not a sign of inferiority complex ? Why did u not stay back here to hustle or go to school if Africa is all that.
Abeg keep your speech for those you can snow , 'proud African ' .

Lame talks. Enjoy ur day! curse all u want, Africa belongs to u, the racist u are even supporting, doesnt want to see your black ass near America. so keep at it!
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by progress69: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
Litmus:

Even if it was India or China, people would praise them as industrious and hard working people,ready to roll up their sleeves. People are selectively negative when it comes to Nigeria,which is why they posted the video, probabaly not even of Nigeria, on here so people would insult Nigerians.

There are many ways of looking at something, the smears and slurs against Nigerians and Africans has always been a matter of perspective. A Jew is either hard-working or greedy for money, depending on how you wish to express your prejudice

bro asides this, these clowns dont even know how many trains get disabled on tracks every month leading to delays even in the united states. its sad how people reason this days!
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by okonja(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hollawaley:
mehn; this country is fuvcked up! even the daura nigga needs pushing for him to function. well, its nigeria, am not surprised.

At this rate, I think I need to start planning to leave this country angry angry angry, Canada Express Entry...straight angry angry
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by Dollarship(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Shithole ni Niger tooto grin
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
progress69:

Lame talks. Enjoy ur day! curse all u want, Africa belongs to u, the racist u are even supporting, doesnt want to see your black ass near America. so keep at it!
he will start by deporting your ' black ass' back to Africa so you can be proud of Africa . You are so funny , I swear . 'Proud African' living in US, telling Africans to be proud.
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by Litmus: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
progress69:

bro asides this, these clowns dont even know how many trains get disabled on tracks every month leading to delays even in the united states. its sad how people reason this days!

Thank you. Perspective. In a third world nation where emergency services may not be efficient, even worst when magnitudes of technicality are involved, it may not be a bad thing if everyday people pitch in to help in order to help things move along swiftly ( if they don't then constitute an additional layer of obstacle to those qualified for the purpose).
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by educhigo: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
see where buhari and his man given Bleep

Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by olanie(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
That's not a Nigerian train !!!
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by progress69: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
blackbeau1:
he will start by deporting your ' black ass' back to Africa so you can be proud of Africa . You are so funny , I swear . 'Proud African' living in US, telling Africans to be proud.

lol, people get deported everyday, that is not a big deal At least i have left Africa once. Its dreamers like you who will never leave Africa no matter the amount of cursing that should be sorry. The orange man believes you live in huts, hahahahahahaha, he believes you have AIDS, yet you lick his orange ass. if u accept u are in a shit hole, enjoy ur shit hole.
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by lastmaster(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Is that not agege, that pencinema side.
Re: Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) by Kirgyakos(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Naija, the world's funniest nation ever.
I luv 9ja nobi smol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? / Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan / Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.