Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Confusion As Strange Piece Of Tomato Is Found In Mile 12 Market Lagos – Photos - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Confusion As Strange Piece Of Tomato Is Found In Mile 12 Market Lagos – Photos (1854 Views)

How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) / 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) / Daily Price Information On Mile 12 Market's Tomato (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion As Strange Piece Of Tomato Is Found In Mile 12 Market Lagos – Photos by watob(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
A rather shocking piece of tomato that had the face of human has been spotted in mile 12 market in Lagos.

The tomato was said to have generated a lot of confusion as people were scared to touch it because of how it looked. Some said it looked like half human and half monkey while other simple termed it as abnormal.Many that saw it wanted to know how it came to be but some were quick to say that if human can change their gender, plants and animal should be able to do likewise.

One of the eye witness at the scene claimed that the tomato was begging the grinder not to grind it.

In her words:-

Dis is really scary, dis tomatoe spoke begging the grinder not to grind her, dis happen in mile 12, adebimpe >>SEE MORE PHOTO>>> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/01/13/confusion-as-strange-piece-of-tomato-is-found-in-mile-12-market-lagos-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Strange Piece Of Tomato Is Found In Mile 12 Market Lagos – Photos by UbanmeUdie: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
shocked

A monkey faced tomatoes?

Na wa oh!

The hardship in this country and hyper spiritual inclinations has given Nigerians a reason to read disturbing meanings to every pseudo-enigma.

Even some humans now have monkey or goat face.

It is not a strange thing anymore!

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Strange Piece Of Tomato Is Found In Mile 12 Market Lagos – Photos by mikejj(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
grin grin even tomato warlords wan c buhari face..choi
Re: Confusion As Strange Piece Of Tomato Is Found In Mile 12 Market Lagos – Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
"the tomato was begging the grinder not to grind it" this is the funniest thing I've read in the past 10years.
Re: Confusion As Strange Piece Of Tomato Is Found In Mile 12 Market Lagos – Photos by hisgrace090: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Everything want to become human beings, weras many humans thus not value themselves.

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Confusion As Strange Piece Of Tomato Is Found In Mile 12 Market Lagos – Photos by omenkaLives(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
One of the eye witness at the scene claimed that the tomato was begging the grinder not to grind it.
For someone to have written something like this on their blog, I could swear I'd NEVER visit such a blog.

Haba! After all the "Dos and Don'ts" about blogging we've read here?
Re: Confusion As Strange Piece Of Tomato Is Found In Mile 12 Market Lagos – Photos by Penalty82(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
Why didn't the tomato beg the farmer not to pluck it, it didn't talk when it was alive. Tomato, let me tell you, you are dead the moment you were plucked out. NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Strange Piece Of Tomato Is Found In Mile 12 Market Lagos – Photos by jaksmillioniar: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
Penalty82:
Why didn't the tomato beg the farmer not to pluck it, it didn't talk when it was alive. Tomato, let me tell you, you are dead the moment you were plucked out. NONSENSE
lols
Re: Confusion As Strange Piece Of Tomato Is Found In Mile 12 Market Lagos – Photos by MrBONE2(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
Then return it to its Mamagrin
Re: Confusion As Strange Piece Of Tomato Is Found In Mile 12 Market Lagos – Photos by Pavore9: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
Laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Poultry Eggs Availbe At Lekki-ajah With Delievry / GROWING PIG 'steroid' (mawu Mawu) For Fattening Pigs. / Do You Live In Ibadan And Have Interest In Veggies Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.