Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Metu Chibuihe Bright Is A Frauderster. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Metu Chibuihe Bright Is A Frauderster. (519 Views)

Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car / Olisa Metu Arrives In Court In Full "Dead Body Arrangement Again / Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metu Chibuihe Bright Is A Frauderster. by seunlly(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
Metu Chibuihe bright which he claims to be a exchanger of PayPal has fraud me of 375$.
I post here on Nairaland and I put my Whatsapp no. So he contact me and claim that he buys PayPal funds. He send his national I'd, voters card and his picture. And since I have those things I thought I could trust him and I send the funds to him on Wednesday and he was suppose to send money into my account immediately or unfailingly the next day but the story is different as the frauderster has not send the money. He keep promising and giving excuse since Wednessday till now.
Now he has block me on whatsapp and he is not picking my calls. I tried using other phones to call him still theame.

Anyone that know this man should help me urge him to pay the funds.
And if you are viewing this know that I am coming to take you down if you don't pay my money.....

Re: Metu Chibuihe Bright Is A Frauderster. by seunlly(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
cry
Re: Metu Chibuihe Bright Is A Frauderster. by Vizboy1: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Sorry for your loose bro meanwhile

*Sending flower to your clients now for next day delivery*�

*Sending pizza pack, 30min delivery and future delivery at cool and affordable price..* � ���

*SEND RINGS TO YOUR CLIENT*��

*I'M THE DIRECT LOADER - PASTE ME ALL CC�� WITH ONLINE ACCESS FOR TOP UPS*

*SOFT*��‍���‍���‍�

Quote me with your number
Re: Metu Chibuihe Bright Is A Frauderster. by 2shure: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
get lost scammer
Vizboy1:
Sorry for your loose bro meanwhile

*Sending flower to your clients now for next day delivery*�

*Sending pizza pack, 30min delivery and future delivery at cool and affordable price..* � ���

*SEND RINGS TO YOUR CLIENT*��

*I'M THE DIRECT LOADER - PASTE ME ALL CC�� WITH ONLINE ACCESS FOR TOP UPS*

*SOFT*��‍���‍���‍�

Quote me with your number
Re: Metu Chibuihe Bright Is A Frauderster. by Aleku1: 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
seunlly:
cry

Please I think nairaland should strict with some reasons because there is alot of scammer that are not ready to do business, just fraud people and took away there money, I think we must find a way out for this and make sure we note is face because of another day, this man that is in the picture is a higher or gallant armed robber because immediately he block my friend he told me and I added him on my WhatsApp trying to pet him yet he refused to pay and to pick the call, please let us beware so we I'll not be fall into this monkey trap,also if anybody want to buy funds from you I'll prefer to asked some neccesary information from him before sending anything to him /her, even including video call, but all I want you to know that remember LAW OF KERMAL, I know you I'll reap all your deed and the money you run with won't take care of whatever it might happens to you.. I submit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So SAD! 3-week Old Baby In Coma After Father’s Hot Slap (read Sad Details) / Doctor Get 175 Years In Jail For Decades Of Sexual Abuse / 5 Biggest Cash Bust In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.