Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. (1966 Views)

4 Most Important Features Of Transport Management System Software / I Created An Inventory Management Software For Your Offline Or Online Business / What'sapp Group For Inverter, Embedded System, Software Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by cashlurd(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hello.
My company deals on sales and supply of a segment of building materials and we are in need of a good and user friendly inventory backup system that we can use in our accounting and sales transactions.

Please suggest for me the best software to use.
Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by bet9ja(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
You can contact me via my signature.
Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by CAENO: 5:10am On Jan 14, 2018
WEBPLAN can build one for you customised to your needs.We have several projects, you may want to take a look at them.Contact us on 07012585759 or buzz us on whatsapp.
Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by kaythinks(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
Kaythinks@gmail.com
Let's talk.
Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by DoubleAsam: 6:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Chat me up on watsapp we have a solution for you. 08143202358
Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by linkdan: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2018
StorePro is exactly what you need. It takes care of all your inventory issues and more. See attached for some screen shots of the application. You can contact or whatsapp me on 0803 530 3653 or send an email to linkdanex@yahoo.co.uk for details. Demo session can be arranged if you don't mind.

The application is very robust and can take care of all your worries regarding your stocks, from purchase, sales, payments, returns, expenses, stock taking, and extensive report that exposes your store data (see attached screen shots). The system can also be customised or extended to suit your needs

You can also see product details at http://www.nitware.com.ng/Products

Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by linkdan: 10:12am On Jan 15, 2018
See below for more screens:

Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by linkdan: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2018
More screens:

Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by linkdan: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2018
Do you own a store or shop? Do you want to considerably increase your sales? Do you want to track your stock level, inventory, sales, customers, etc.? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then read on.
Target a wider audience by putting your store on-line. See demo at [url]eshop.nitware.com.ng[/url]. Fully integrated to payment gateway (for online payments with ATM/debit cards) and GIG logistics for shipping by weight and location.

PRODUCT FEATURES
• Stock level management
• Order and customer management
• Product attribute management
• Bundle product management
• Unlimited product and product category management
• Product filter support
• Multi store support
• Multilingual support
• Multicurrency support with online exchange rate support
• Guest access (anonymous checkout)
• Discount and gift vouchers
• Bonus point and loyalty program
• Payment on delivery, pre-payment and debit card (ATM) payment. Fully integrated to GTPay. Any other payment of your choice can also be integrated
• Integrated to GIG logistics shipping by weight and location method. Any other logistics company of your choice can also be integrated on request
• Flexible inventory tracking system
• Minimum stock re-order level monitor
• Real time transactions
• Robust security infrastructure with role based system access

If interested, kindly call or whatsapp me on 0803 530 3653 or send email to linkdanex@yahoo.co.uk
Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by bishopswod: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Contact me on whatsapp via 08168123833. we can discuss the end-end flow and come up with the best suitable system to adopt
Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by airsaylongcon: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
There are free solutions available on android as well as open source solutions. I get banned whenever I mention software names here so I won't mention any. If you need advice message me on Telegram at http:///airsay
Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by dandylass: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
Contact me. I have one built and already in use 08023389488, 08036292779
Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by webdeveloperqx: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
cashlurd:
Hello.
My company deals on sales and supply of a segment of building materials and we are in need of a good and user friendly inventory backup system that we can use in our accounting and sales transactions.

if you are willing to share the requirements of your supply chain, you can one made to suit your taste in less than a week.

contact mail: webdeveloperqx@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by DualCore1: 12:57am On Jan 30, 2018
cashlurd:
Hello.

https://www.aronium.com/
Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
cashlurd:
Hello.

NCH inventoria manager is your software, my company will install, setup and train your staff free, its a easy to use software, with state of the arts alert systems, it warns and sends messages and emails when you running low on stocks, it can operate and connects with any of your branch nationwide, and you can view stocks and warehouses from any branch worldwide, its security tight, keeps records in excel formats, does accounting itself, and has day to day end reports, weekly reports and monthly reports, you can customise it to suit your needs, it can recieve and create invoices, reciepts and orders, and so many other functions, contact at signature below
Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by Angelawhite(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
cashlurd:
Hello.

I can build one from the scratch for you. Just tell me what you want!

Re: In Need Of An Inventory Management System Software. by bukatron(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
We can offer u a solution, just reach out to "Butron Solutions NG" we can be of great help. We offer the cheapest one-off solution for ur store. We offer, inventory management, web apps, mobile apps, desktop apps, web sites, etc.

butronsolutions@gmail.com
+2347067142266

(1) (Reply)

How To Run C# Codes Without Having To Install Visual Studio / Functional Programming. The Future? / Professional Web Designer And Programmer. Knowledgeable In Bitcoin Crypto Techn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.