Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Finish Your Degree Before You Start Your Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finish Your Degree Before You Start Your Education (817 Views)

How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam / 99-year-old Woman Gets College Degree Before Turning 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finish Your Degree Before You Start Your Education by benabbey(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2010
Congratulation on obtaining your bachelors of art or science. I am sorry to inform you that, what you use more than twenty years to slave for , your CERTIFICATES is no more commanding any respect in the market place ask your senior who are in the job market for the upward of Ten years or the one that has added MBA, MSC, PHD ,ACCA CIBN, FMNN PWD. The world does not have any regards for certificate again. The market is only interested in what VALUE you can bring to it.
I have one book to give you freely to show you by the life of one man that turn the hand of time by placing value in the market. Placing the whole of United State of America on wheel and the whole world. The Book is absolutely free. I want you to read the book and digest it and form your own personal opinion about life and living. I can guarantee that if you read, understand and apply what you read you don’t need any body to give you any job you will become an instant job creator and employer of labour.
The book is an autobiography of the great industrialist whose goal is to “build a motor car for the great multitude. It will be large enough for the family but small enough for the individual to run and care for. It will be constructed of the best materials, by the best men to be hired, after the simplest designs that modern engineering can devise. But it will be so low in price that no man making a good salary will be unable to own one—and enjoy with his family the blessing of hours of pleasure in God's great open spaces." Henry Ford is his name.
To collect your own copy free of charge send a mail to benabbey2010@gmail.com Please note it is free. Don’t pay a dime to nobody
Re: Finish Your Degree Before You Start Your Education by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2010
True yarns,but some guys are frickly lucky with bsc/hnd
Re: Finish Your Degree Before You Start Your Education by benabbey(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2010
@Toba which one will you prefer to wait for luck or slug it out and win the prize of life. He that will leave by hope will die of hunger says Benjamin Franklin.
Re: Finish Your Degree Before You Start Your Education by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2010
benabbey:

@Toba which one will you prefer to wait for luck or slug it out and win the prize of life. He that will leave by hope will die of hunger says Benjamin Franklin.

well one must think fast, i started with OND to BSC to PGD To MBA. and im walking on my doctorate in benin. Guys must work out their own survival in life

Got your point
Re: Finish Your Degree Before You Start Your Education by benabbey(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2010
Thank God you are working on your PhD. But why not send me your email address so i can forward the ebook to you. You will really love the book and guess what it is free no cost.
Re: Finish Your Degree Before You Start Your Education by demainman: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2010
@toba, i believe u could b of help to my plight. It happens dat i'm in a private poly nd wil finish my program next year hwever, i intend taking direct entry into any prestigious university right here in nig. So, how do i go about dat. Pls i want u 2 put me 2rue. Am always online.
Re: Finish Your Degree Before You Start Your Education by demainman: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2010
My email address is s.larry4real@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Finish Your Degree Before You Start Your Education by justwise(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2010
benabbey:

Thank God you are working on your PhD. But why not send me your email address so i can forward the ebook to you. You will really love the book and guess what it is free no cost.

How much is ur book?
Re: Finish Your Degree Before You Start Your Education by benabbey(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2010
@Demainman the book is absolutely free just send a mail to benabbey2010@gmail.com
Re: Finish Your Degree Before You Start Your Education by justwise(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
benabbey:

@Demainman the book is absolutely free just send a mail to benabbey2010@gmail.com

Shut up u poor thing, my mate sent you an email and u asked him to pay N1.500 for the book. here u are telling porkies.
Re: Finish Your Degree Before You Start Your Education by benabbey(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2010
@Justwise I did not charge anybody a dime for this book in fact I sent three books out instead of one. Others are Acre of Diamond and the last one is Advise to Young men and women. Please verify your facts before you accused innocent people. If you have interest do send your mail to benabbey2010@gmail.com and it will be promptly delivered.
My interest is to see Nigeria and her citizen become a great nation like the United State that is why I have dug into the past history of this nation and lay my hand on one of the builder of the State Henry Ford who single handedly started a revolution of Motor cars. Do you know that until Ford cars came there are no need for High way in America. Imagine the amount of Steel consumed in the production of cars. imagine the number of people employed on the chain due to the ingenuity of one man.
Let your friend mention the name account number and the branch of the bank he paid to so that the good people of nairaland can investigate
Re: Finish Your Degree Before You Start Your Education by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
demainman:

@toba, i believe u could b of  help to my plight. It happens dat i'm in a private poly nd wil finish my program next year hwever, i intend taking direct entry into any prestigious university right here in nig. So, how do i go about dat. Pls i want u 2 put me 2rue. Am always online.                       
I dnt know how jamb operates now. Then in 2001 I went through the jamb bronshure&saw the lists of Nig uni that accepts OND for D.Entry with their requirements. So do same. Get the jamb bronshure to check out. Note the minimum grade is upper credit,while other uni accepts Distinction only

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Made 2 First Class Degrees Simultaneously / Ksu Guys How Are Ur Exams / When Will Neco, Mayjune 2011 Be Relased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.