Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) (41301 Views)

Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React / "My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) / Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by alfredbisong: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
my gur can never try this
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by gregyboy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
If dammy krane see am not take am thinking say na davido own you come net they shout

Abeg this is a stupid lady and a stupid news

Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by salmonkas178(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
Tessyama1:
A staunch fan of Nigeria pop star, Davido has showed of her new ATM card which she customized the singer's picture in.

The IF crooner took to Snapchat to share a photo of the card. Such a fan!

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/fan-customizes-davidos-pictures-on-her.html

Cc; lalasticlala

She self won breastfeed 30Bg baby
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Blackhawk03:

She moves on to Davido. His loss! Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

So for your mind davido will date her Abi? Girls una nor dey ever get sense
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
KushyKush:
If my girl tries this shìt, we are over!
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Blackhawk03(f): 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
michael142:

So for your mind davido will date her Abi? Girls una nor dey ever get sense

I try my best not to engage sadists. The emojis were used for a reason but I don't expect you to understand, do I? You should take a class on sarcasm and loosen up a bit, it's never that deep.
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Harrynight(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
nepapole:
RUBBISH!!!!!!!

But wait oooo, why always davido? Any small stupid thing, he makes the news especially nairaland front page.

wen u saw the topic u for skip na... u open d thread willingly why complaining
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
nepapole:
RUBBISH!!!!!!!

But wait oooo, why always davido? Any small stupid thing, he makes the news especially nairaland front page.
the thing weak me bro
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by nepapole(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Harrynight:

wen u saw the topic u for skip na... u open d thread willingly why complaining
brother, its my first time of complaining. do not get upset please. The matter jus dey baffle me small ni.
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Ugosample(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
niggi4life:
Lol grin

The funniest part is that she will have a Boyfriend ooo.

That was how i and my friend went for an event and he took his babe along and Patoranking came on stage to perform. You needed to see the scream and the hush and rush for her to touch Patoranking. All tru d event dis yeye girl didn't even look @ my guy at all, see as her fone full for patorankin picture.

When we were leaving d guy told d babe dat she should go and meet patoranking to take her home( i thought it was a joke) Omo, na so d girl wan enter d car, d guy push am comot. He just told me "guy u neva ready go house, me i don dey move o" I didn't come with my car so i had no option than to go with him

Right there in d car, d guy deleted her number sharpally grin .....

your guy is a big fool for doing that
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by sonoforogun(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
niggi4life:
Lol grin

That was how i and my friend went for an event and he took his babe along and Patoranking came on stage to perform. You needed to see the scream and the hush and rush for her to touch Patoranking. All tru d event dis yeye girl didn't even look @ my guy at all, see as her fone full for patorankin picture.

When we were leaving d guy told d babe dat she should go and meet patoranking to take her home( i thought it was a joke) Omo, na so d girl wan enter d car, d guy push am comot. He just told me "guy u neva ready go house, me i don dey move o" I didn't come with my car so i had no option than to go with him

Story .. story ... ---
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by MENTORCH(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Atleast this one is better than a tattoo on her body, what is ATM.
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Vyolet(f): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
niggi4life:
Lol grin

Better for the babe o, before the guy kills her out of jealousy.
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by horlus(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
it's so sad how useless things become news on NL

That's a trend for a while now. Sadly I'm not addicted to Nairaland like I used to
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Emerikoss: 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
what's this nah, stupidity or wah undecided
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by steryj(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Trash people do for love lipsrsealed
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by ncoolsome(m): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
tstx:
Girls sef.... i don taya for una... E be like i go try bibrisky's team next.. mk i see weda i go get fulfilment there

Gay alert....e don dey ur body before awon bobrisky...
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
KushyKush:
you get girl?.
Short bald skinny ogre
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by NONNYG: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Davido pic cannot credit 30 billion in that akantgrin
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by armyjassy101(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Dammy krane must see this
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by mechanics(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
She's advertising herself to be one of his baby mamas.
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by TwinQleJ(f): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
If only thaaaaaarty billion go enter de kind Acct. Sef
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Kellz193: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
sodiqapril:
lol she should have shown us her CV22,card number and her card expiry date

Scam spotted!!!
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Marvis4real(f): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
see comments. i think that should be first bank and they made Davido an ambassador late last year and uses his #30b gang slogan. It seems any new ATM card they issue will bear that image.
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by GeeString: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Blackhawk03:

I try my best not to engage sadists. The emojis were used for a reason but I don't expect you to understand, do I? You should take a class on sarcasm and loosen up a bit, it's never that deep.

Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Sarang(f): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Yaba left!
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Mp3mack: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
Not only my girl, any of my family...werey ni yin o
KushyKush:
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by vertueptime: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
sodiqapril:

Scammer
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Mememan: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
Threebear:
Smart girl, her account will never lack funds .
Robert Greene 48 laws of power, avoid the unhappy and unlucky.
Associate yourself with success whichever way you can.
48 laws of fuckery
Continue deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by babatee1985(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
sodiqapril:
Even with that, you can't still do anything with her card coz OTP won't allow you.
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Burgerlomo: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
The fan dey use style tell WellsFargo say him get $30B 4 akant cool
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by yorex2011: 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
babatee1985:
Even with that, you can't still do anything with her card coz OTP won't allow you.
Lol...
Has Google play Store ever asked you for otp? Transactions on most foreign sites don't ask for otp... Skrill, PayPal etc..

Keep all your card details personal at all times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Olamide's 27th Birthday Cakes / Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens / Mr Ibu Reacts To His Wife's Allegations (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.