Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) (41397 Views)

Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React / "My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) / Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by tunary(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2018
niggi4life:
Lol grin

The funniest part is that she will have a Boyfriend ooo.

That was how i and my friend went for an event and he took his babe along and Patoranking came on stage to perform. You needed to see the scream and the hush and rush for her to touch Patoranking. All tru d event dis yeye girl didn't even look @ my guy at all, see as her fone full for patorankin picture.

When we were leaving d guy told d babe dat she should go and meet patoranking to take her home( i thought it was a joke) Omo, na so d girl wan enter d car, d guy push am comot. He just told me "guy u neva ready go house, me i don dey move o" I didn't come with my car so i had no option than to go with him

Right there in d car, d guy deleted her number sharpally grin .....

Good for her
Re: Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) by Stellamariss(f): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
KushyKush:
If my girl tries this shìt, we are over!
abeg shift

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terry G’s Leather Pant Tears On Stage (Pictures) / "Ibibio" Language: Kate Henshaw & A Fan Exchange Words / Lil Kesh Flaunts Fresh Look In Agbada.. Yea Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.