Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA (18479 Views)

Documents Required For Applying In Study In United States Universities / WASSCE: Northern States Back FG, Insist On School Shutdown / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by akaahs(m): 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
No b today na d thing start na, una try for did cr wey una make. I never hear any of their leader make public out cry on tropical issue
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by Macmoni(m): 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
MasViews:

Just go and check the list and stop spitting trash
are u mad skul dat i applied i check list every day

1 Like

Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
Macmoni:
are u mad skul dat i applied i check list every day
You dey craze? skul I'm already a student
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by Macmoni(m): 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
MasViews:

You dey craze? skul I'm already a student
so how did u no dat dey are more of Christians admitted dn muslims dey list is politicised and it more of muslims
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
Macmoni:

so how did u no dat dey are more of Christians admitted dn muslims dey list is politicised and it more of muslims

Because I do check it everyday
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by goestohell: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2018
MasViews:
I don't know what's wrong Christian group, they've no shame.

There are more Christians students than there are Muslims in Northern universities. Check the 2017/2018 KASU admission list, more than 60% of the admitted students are Christians.

We're it not for discrimination, the figure would have been more like 90 %
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by Petersamuel8(m): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2018
kygo:
this is so not true
there are alotta non Muslims in northern universities... this is a bleeping propaganda
its true a Friend of mine was denied admission (direct Entry) in federal university lafia 13 out 15 in his dpt are Muslims
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by Macmoni(m): 1:12am On Jan 14, 2018
MasViews:

Because I do check it everyday
stpp lieing for ur slf
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by Blizzy9ja: 4:59am On Jan 14, 2018
MasViews:

There are more Christians students than there are Muslims in Northern universities. Check the 2017/2018 KASU admission list, more than 60% of the admitted students are Christians.
That is just for KASU what about other northern schools? How many christain lecturers do you have in KASU?
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by ArodeTsolaye: 6:07am On Jan 14, 2018
hmabdool:
my Christian friend Bitrus Yakubu was denied employment as a lecturer in a university in South east Abia state because his name sounded Hausa Fulani....IPOB are criminals...busy fanning embers of war,...PMB till 2023 settled

Is ECWA a nothern Christian Church also run by IPOB?
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by toye440: 6:51am On Jan 14, 2018
MasViews:

No shame for speaking d truth. Ok tell me about ABU, BAYERO, UDU and others.
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by id4sho(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2018
which university course is not a professional one.
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by omijorisheriff: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2018
Back then In ABU there are more Christian lecturers than Muslims lecturers
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by Tin07(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2018
That's true. Was denied admission in BUK sometimes ago because I wrote crs in JAMB. In JAMB brochure permitted for art courses. Was told its an Islamic sch.
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by Kaycee2016: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Onnasucs1:
This is very very untrue. If you compare the admission list of A.B.U to that of U.N.N, it is very apparent that the northern universities are even more liberal. Go through the names the lecturers in both schools you'll know the truth.

dis because not many northerners ar willing to skul or work in d southeast

and note northerners easily get admitted once dey apply UNN 4 admission
last year a northerner wit an average score of 236 or so got admitted to study medicine and surgery where as many southerners wit average scores of 290+ 300+ were not admitted
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by VivaDeAngelo(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Axiwaju:
U Deserveto B More Sensible Than This
U deserve to be stupid just the way you are.
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by Axiwaju(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:

U deserve to be stupid just the way you are.
Again U Have To Brace Up And Be Inteligent. grin
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by BanMePls: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
cstr1001:

How many muslims apply to UNN?
Atleast FG schooks admit on catchment area basis, how many muslims igbos are in the east that falls within UNN catchment area?

Can you compare that to the large indigenous christian populations in the north being marginalizaed?

Indigenous muslim igbos from the eastern states are very few , so ofcourse, you won't find many muslims being admitted in UNN.

Indigenous northern christian population on the other hand is large, we should be seeing more christians.

Stop thinking like a troglodyte.

This is utter lie. Indigenous Northern Christian is large in the 'North'? How did you even come up with this? You are rationalizing this hypocrisy as though you think I have a duck brain like you. You are asking for more Christians? Have you ever been to ABU and compare it to UNN in term of North/South dichotomy? Oga, go borrow sense.
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by VivaDeAngelo(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Axiwaju:
Again U Have To Brace Up And Be Inteligent. grin
Go joor..... I am not doing this with you grin
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by Axiwaju(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:

Go joor..... I am not doing this with you grin
wink but u dope bae
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by Shefiu11: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2018
MasViews:

[color=#770077][/color]. Don't mind them.
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by Shefiu11: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2018
lafuria1:

Which of the universities in particular, do you know anyone personally that was denied admission and it was because they were Christians?
They cant give any example because some of those complaining have never been to the North. The population of Christians in ABU and in state service are much and you can never see that in the south.
You have most of these states with Christian deputy governors but a place like ekiti wherein their are Muslims never give any Muslim that chance not to talk of South-East and south south.
Re: Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA by hmabdool(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

Is ECWA a nothern Christian Church also run by IPOB?

ipob are our major problem in Nigeria..they are enemies of the state, the bottom line is every ipob yoot is a terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ Do You Know That Many Secondary Schools Are More Expensive Than Private Unis / Stress And Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.