Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures (41538 Views)

Why Alaafin Of Oyo And Aare Ona Kakanfo Can't Stay Together- Gani Adams / Checkout Complete List Of All Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by DieBuhari: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Yorubas and bleaching are like beans and plantain

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
Amarabae:
This gani Adams ugly o.
See face

Ugly is relative.

To some people, you may not be considered close to beautiful, if that is you in your display picture on your profile.

cool

7 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by colossus91(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
have always loved the yoruba culture......but still Benin culture is still the best to me though I'm of Igbo decent...... nice beautiful yoruba culture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by femolii: 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Shayneward1:
From a thief to a ruler.. can only happen in Yorubaland.
Osu blood self.

4 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by mejai(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
What's d difference between gani Adams and ateke tom?

Fuc.k education men!!! Truancy, militancy, touting, kidnapping and others pay. Tims to burn my certificates
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
NaijaMutant:
A renowned tout, thug and militia leader grin

But better known and respected than your forefathers all of who died unsong and poor.

5 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
mejai:
What's d difference between gani Adams and ateke tom?

Fuc.k education men!!! Truancy, militancy, touting, kidnapping and others pay. Tims to burn my certificates

Before you do so, wait to see the end of both men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Bollinger:
Nigeria. A country led by touts and vagabonds. Smh.

Stop moaning. Not good for your health.
Your entire family lacks funds for medics.

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
Shayneward1:

Aw, child of Cain the cursed vagabond.
How's drugs doing ? They await you in Indonesia, Malaysia, China and Thailand as sacrificial lamb.
Which is better ?

6 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
Gungnir:
A war is on the horizon....

You must be a seer.
Better be prepared.

5 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You must be a seer.
Better be prepared.

Not really. I just study pattern of things. Although i had a dream of it couple of years ago. Very nasty stuff i tell ya...

4 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
Y0ruba:

Ogbo edan

Ogbo akokoniko

Ogbo ni ti alaworo l’otu Ife.

Gani wa gbo, wa tor; edan kii sha, oo ni sha. Wa pe lori oye, oye na a ye o; ipo apa to gun yi wa ja gbogbo ogun se nitori orikan ni ejo ni to fin le gbogbo omo araye, oni kan ni eja ni tofin la ibu, ori kan ni obe ni to fin ge gbogbo ohun ni age ja, apa ota, apa araye o ni ka o mitori enu obo kii ka apoti, enu igbin kii ka igi oko, wa ma yo ju ota lo.

To, abala Esu.

Amin ase, omo Oodua.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
ednut1:
This title is not necessary in modern times. There is no yoruba army. Btw d man na crook grin. We shud stop wasting state funds on these monarchs nd chiefs

Your pain. Your sorrow. Pity for you.

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by engrchykae(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
Orpe7:
From a thuggish trouble maker to a head of a militia to a chieftaincy title.
For this naija just get craze small and fellowship omo na chop for u o grin
from fulani herdsman to Nigeria army to criminal coup planner to prison to president of nijeriya.
Does that ring a bell?
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
Amarabae:
This gani Adams ugly o.
See face

Jelousy, jelousy.
Because he is more handsome and more successful than your man.

6 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by AnotherZik: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
naijapage:
From Online Sources Powered By VIVIAN GIST NIGERIA

- JANUARY 13TH 2018

- Today, I am representing His Excellency the President of the @NGRSenate @bukolasaraki at the installation of the 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba Land, Chief Gani Adams, by the His Imperial Majesty, the Alaafin of Oyo Oba (Dr.) Lamidi Adeyemi, in Oyo town. - Gbenga Ashafa

BY VIVAIN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/live-pictures-installation-of-gani-adams-as-15th-aare-ona-kakanfo-of-yoruba-land/

cc; lalasticlala

Aare Ona Kakanfo: What Gani Adams said during his installation [Full text]

There cannot be a more humbling occasion for me as the one we are in today.

Against the backdrop of the size of the office the Iku Baba Yeye, His Imperial Majesty, the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Atanda Adeyemi III, has bestowed on me and the larger than life image of my predecessors, my installation as the 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo is a challenge that has made all past challenges seem like a child’s play.

read more:
https://newsworth.ng/aare-ona-kakanfo-gani-adams-said-installation-full-text/
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by engrchykae(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Shayneward1:
but a treasonous criminal coup planner and executioner and an exconvict is the disaster president of nijeriya

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
DieBuhari:
Yorubas and bleaching are like beans and plantain

Just like igbos and crime are bedmates.

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
darfay:
Our Yoruba teacher told us in secondary school that the Yoruba had the best culture in Africa
u are proud of voodoism,charms,rituals and diabolism as a good culture. In this 21st century,my dear u are naïve nd jobless. But let me ask u,pls ask ur teacher how to define "a best culture"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Gungnir:

Not really. I just study pattern of things. Although i had a dream of it couple of years ago. Very nasty stuff i tell ya...

Your must be very good in studying live patterns and events and make conclusions.
I thought i was the only one.
Mind telling me about the dream ?
We might rub minds together.
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by engrchykae(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
ednut1:
This title is not necessary in modern times. There is no yoruba army. Btw d man na crook grin. We shud stop wasting state funds on these monarchs nd chiefs
what is needed is a rallying point which the aere ona kakanfo is.
If an army is required,it will take less that two weeks to raise an army.
On our part,we don't have such central office in igboland but if the situation arises,a leader will arise

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by omenkaLives(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
darfay:
Our Yoruba teacher told us in secondary school that the Yoruba had the best culture in Africa
Your teacher was wrong. Yoruba culture is second best, after ours. grin
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by Jaytecq(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
powers in picture
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by revelation2013(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Shayneward1:

If u don't know something, pls ask instead of displaying ignorance and illiteracy.

Gani Adams was captured being the leader of OPC whose group clashed with another party. The then commissioner of police knew that the only way to take control of the situation was to capture the leader of the group.
Gani Adams is a social activist and has never been declared a thief at anytime.

Congratulations to the Aare ona kakanfo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by mywells: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
Shayneward1:
lol

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by prolifiktip25(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Olofa of offa HRH oba mufutau gbadamosi esuwoye II jagungbade I. I sight u sir
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by mamatayour(f): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Y0ruba:

Ogbo edan

Ogbo akokoniko

Ogbo ni ti alaworo l’otu Ife.

Gani wa gbo, wa tor; edan kii sha, oo ni sha. Wa pe lori oye, oye na a ye o; ipo apa to gun yi wa ja gbogbo ogun se nitori orikan ni ejo ni to fin le gbogbo omo araye, oni kan ni eja ni tofin la ibu, ori kan ni obe ni to fin ge gbogbo ohun ni age ja, apa ota, apa araye o ni ka o mitori enu obo kii ka apoti, enu igbin kii ka igi oko, wa ma yo ju ota lo.

To, abala Esu.
e ku agba

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Your must be very good in studying live patterns and events and make conclusions.
I thought i was the only one.
Mind telling me about the dream ?
We might rub minds together.

I enjoy it. People just say i am observant and tend to dwell on things a lot.

I rather not. Like you said, everyone best be prepared.
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by gregyboy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
darfay:

He lied and fooled you

I advice go fool his children as payback,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by iamloski(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Emerikoss:
Is that their eze mmuo I'm seeing in the last photo? smiley
yes, very fetish people

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by MasterKim: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
Amarabae:
This gani Adams ugly o.
See face
Wit ur big nose like ape own and wide forehead like calabash, u still get mouth dey call pesin ugly.
Sorry for ur frustrated and bitter life

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by superior1: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Some betrayed theirs, some honoured theirs

#PythonDance

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead / Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo / Masquerade Spotted Chilling On Moving Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.