Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures (41565 Views)

Why Alaafin Of Oyo And Aare Ona Kakanfo Can't Stay Together- Gani Adams / Checkout Complete List Of All Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by JohnsonEmma(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2018
What's his duties?
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by CioAngels(f): 11:57am On Jan 14, 2018
Shayneward1:
From a thief to a ruler.. can only happen in Yorubaland.
Nigeria generally you mean to say because what you just said abound all over Nigeria if truth should be said.
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by CioAngels(f): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
This is beautiful. May Yoruba land and other lands you believe in be well protected. Together we all stand in times of happiness and trouble. Amen. Temi ye mi.
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by Niyinficient(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Y0ruba:

LOL you indeed read right.

Aye! cheesy cheesy cheesy asipa egede niyen o! Se awon irumale na ma nwo po.rn ni?
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by akigbemaru: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2018
Orpe7:
From a thuggish trouble maker to a head of a militia to a chieftaincy title.
For this naija just get craze small and fellowship omo na chop for u o grin
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by akigbemaru: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2018
ednut1:
This title is not necessary in modern times. There is no yoruba army. Btw d man na crook grin. We shud stop wasting state funds on these monarchs nd chiefs
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by akigbemaru: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2018
mejai:
What's d difference between gani Adams and ateke tom?

Fuc.k education men!!! Truancy, militancy, touting, kidnapping and others pay. Tims to burn my certificates
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by akigbemaru: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2018
IjeleNwa:
u are proud of voodoism,charms,rituals and diabolism as a good culture. In this 21st century,my dear u are naïve nd jobless. But let me ask u,pls ask ur teacher how to define "a best culture"
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I tell you. Don't underestimate my Yoruba titans. They are sending subtle message to some quarters.

You can say that again.
Re: Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:42am On Jul 13, 2018

Not really. I just study pattern of things. Although i had a dream of it couple of years ago. Very nasty stuff i tell ya...

Hi. Been sometime ? How are you getting on ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Historical Relation Between Edo And Yoruba Culture And Politics / Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead / Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.