Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital (838 Views)

'You Have Been An Excellent Role Model' - Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates President / Fayose Celebrates President Buhari's 75th Birthday / Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by Wesporting: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nigeria's former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar has celebrated President Muhammadu Buhari’s son, Yusuf Buhari, who was admitted into Cedarcrest Hospital, Abuja, following injuries he sustained in a motorcycle accident, was yesterday discharged from Cedarcrest Hospital, Abuja.

According to tweets by Atiku Abubakar.

He wrote: "My family is happy to hear that President Buhari's son Yusuf was discharged from the hospital. As a father, I understand the great joy that must come when your child improves from such a horrific accident. May God Almighty watch over all of Nigeria's children."

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/952193580365475840

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/13/atiku-celebrates-president-buharis-son-yusuf-as-discharged-from-the-hospital/

Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by RentedReality(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
He with faith lives

Brain trauma is no joke, you won't even wish on an enemy

Tawakkal-tu-’ala-Allah
Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by sarrki(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
Can you imagine

I swear this people only care about themselves

What did you say on Benue and taraba people ?

I have Zero chill for politicians now

Benue was a total mess

From Nwanune to NorthBank

You will hear the cry of agony

1 Like

Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by Wesporting: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2018

Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by LionDeLeo: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
But Atiku, your subjects have been praying and fasting, holding night vigils for yusuf Buhari to die of this accident, how do you reconcile this obvious contradiction?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by Nogodye(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
Over sabi Atiku
Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by Inception(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
Can you imagine

Benue was a total mess

Sarrki on steriods! grin
Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by abokibuhari: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
We need a man like Atiku with this kind of a peaceful heart

He just got my vote
Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by Beremx(f): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
Atiku is yet to condemn the killing spree of Fulani militia herdsmen. His silence signifies his support of his killer brothers.

Like Buhari, like Atiku!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by Beremx(f): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
Can you imagine

Benue was a total mess

Divert your frustrated comments to Buhari. Last time I checked, Atiku is not the President.
Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by Evablizin(f): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
OKAY.

Birds of a feather.
Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by wristbangle: 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
Can you imagine

Benue was a total mess

Bro, I had said it and I would say it again. Neither PMB nor Atiku are qualified to be a governor let alone president.

Also, these elites only care about themselves. The life of the masses mean nothing to them. There is no point wasting one's support for them.
Beremx:
Atiku is yet to condemn the killing spree of Fulani militia herdsmen. His silence signifies his support of his killer brothers.

Like Buhari, like Atiku!!
God bless u madam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by heendrix(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
Can you imagine
Benue was a total mess
better nor let the real sarrki catch you else you'd be severely dealt with
the sarrki I know my guy nor get brain like this cool
Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by sarrki(m): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
wristbangle:

Bro, I had said it and I would say it again. Neither PMB nor Atiku are qualified to be a governor let alone president.

Also, these elites only care about themselves. The life of the masses mean nothing to them. There is no point wasting one's support for them.

God bless u madam

Bro I totally and finally agreed to that today

Its pathetic

I cried for hours can't hold back

Children calling for their mothers
Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by anibirelawal(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
abokibuhari:
We need a man like Atiku with this kind of a peaceful heart

He just got my vote

He is only playing with your mind just to gain your sympathy.
they are all the same.
Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by anibirelawal(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:

Bro I totally and finally agreed to that today
Its pathetic
I cried for hours can't hold back
Children calling for their mothers
Why are you given up so soon things will get better!
Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by anibirelawal(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
Evablizin:
OKAY.
Birds of a feather.
Flocks together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by jesuslovesyou55: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not like this statement from their president of Biafraland
Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by SweetJoystick(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
Can you imagine

Benue was a total mess

cheesy grin cry me a river. You never see anything
Re: Atiku Celebrates President Buhari's Son, Yusuf, As Discharged From The Hospital by suwalee(f): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Quick question Mr... 70+people died 2 days back sir did u seem it fit to tweet a condolence or sympathetic tweet? See another mutula Nigerians want in for 2019...i just pity us is that some of us don't reason?plz if u voting for atiku next year Biko think twice. He's no better than bubu....abeg

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Afolayan, Ex-navy Chief, To Pay N9m To Herdsman For Seizing 42 Cows / PHOTOS: Assemblies Of God Church Pastor's Son Allegedly Impregnates Chorister / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor - Imo Deputy Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.