Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" (45997 Views)

"My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" by tellmemore15: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2018
if you dont want to be touched then don't dance in the club. dance at home or better off in the church.
Re: Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" by ugolinze123(m): 7:54am On Jan 14, 2018
is it not on this platform i saw a girl begging kiss daniel to come suck her breasts...and some idiots are still complaining about sexual harrasment. Must you hear the song, turn a deaf ear and move away from the song idoitas. Always pissy beings urrh.
Re: Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" by fleexee(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2018
Well to those complaining, I don't blame them cos we all are not same. Some people in the actual sense follow music lyrics and not the sound alone. As a musician, any fan is a priority, which kiss Daniel just proved and am liking him for that.... The interpretation in this context can be likened to some of our religious leaders that quote verse one and do not state other verses that supplements it......
Re: Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" by Davonjagah(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2018
CaptainG00D:
This guy is an idiot!.. thats how u know some1 who nutures rape mentality.. if only he is not a celeb..
Thats why he was paid 30k by his record label... YEYEBRITY!!.

they only song u mad that sounded a bit ok is LAYE.
Otherwise u have lost relevance

So there is no one around you to tell you your brain is smelling?

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" by okusman(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2018
CaptainG00D:
This guy is an idiot!.. thats how u know some1 who nutures rape mentality.. if only he is not a celeb..

Get a better life and stop hating...

have you listened to Mama, Kiss Me, Duro, Sofa?
Re: Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" by BoyHuncho(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2018
CaptainG00D:

baba u dumb pa!!! Like u are d dumbest mothrfucker on planet earth!! Didn't u read what kiss Daniel typed in response As in ur mumu is on another level bro
Re: Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" by fixedodds6: 11:11am On Jan 14, 2018
Message 09069681493 on whatsapp for your legit fixed odds... 101% sure...
Re: Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" by ahmedbanj(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2018
Haha! 'Uncle stop touching' how dat 1 take be problem? and kiss daniel sef replying dose idiots?
Re: Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" by Fourwinds: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
useless musician, nonsense song

I have no time for such artiste with meaningless song
Re: Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" by Hidentity(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
sweettease:
More plausible than the attention seeking rubbish they came up with, talk about making a mountain out of a molehill, the way some people react sha undecided

Yeah, this. I was impressed that you saw it beyond the lenses of bias. Most ladies will nail him, regardless.
Re: Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" by Olulinks(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
sweettease:
thanks for the complement.
HI. I'm just checking on you, sweetteats!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) / Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? / Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.