Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? (986 Views)

NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] / Pc Gaming Section / To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? - Re-opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? by xzibukz(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2010
this message is to kosovo, i think,the moderator of the gaming section.
i find it non interesting in clicking to the gaming section on these forum because there are no interesting topic posted,no reply to topic posted.did any one notice these change this year?
Re: To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? by malone5923(m): 12:13am On Apr 12, 2010
What have you done to make this section more entertaining, rather state the obvious, ?
Re: To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? by xzibukz(m): 12:29am On Apr 12, 2010
i creat a tread were NL can buy and sell console esp PSP and people response,is dat not interested?
by the way are you the moderator to answer the question,fassssiiiiiiiillllllllllllojjjjjjjjjjjjjoooooooooooooooo shocked
Re: To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? by N9528GB: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2010
xzibukz:

this message is to kosovo, i think,the moderator of the gaming section.
i find it non interesting in clicking to the gaming section on these forum because there are no interesting topic posted,no reply to topic posted.did any one notice these change this year?

it has been this way for like 3 years
Re: To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? by kosovo(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2010
This thread is debased! LOCKED!

(1)

Free High Graphic Nokia Games / Psp Go Repairals / Meet The Most Foolish Gambler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.