Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? - Re-opened - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? - Re-opened (1221 Views)

NL Gaming Section Complaints & RULES [MUST READ] / Pc Gaming Section / To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? - Re-opened by OhGrey(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2010
^^
Cos the moderator has turned the gaming section to "sony is this , sony is , PS3 is this, PS3 is that. No fresh ideas just like naija politicians.
Re: To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? - Re-opened by echowords(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2010
I agree with u there, i can't even log in anymore to get good unbiased news.
Re: To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? - Re-opened by Dolemite(f): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2010
. . .and just like Nigerian politicians, the Mod will assassinate this thread, just like he did the last one.
Re: To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? - Re-opened by kosovo(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2010
what have the 3 of you done to improve the section? shocked When i came here, this section was as good as dead, i came here and i have given it a little face lift, you don't expect me to perform magic, do u? pls knock if off already . .  .
The people that contribute immensely to the section have not complained, so i see to reason to start screaming OMG OMG . . . smiley

Kindly give us examples of the fresh Ideas that you are talking about . .
Thanks wink
Re: To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? - Re-opened by Dolemite(f): 12:00am On Apr 18, 2010
I'm not criticizing your forum section saving powers (personally i feel a moderator can't make a boring section exciting all on his own) I was only talking about the way you closed a thread down just because you didn't agree wit it's content.
Re: To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? - Re-opened by kosovo(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2010
xzibukz who created the first thread is nothing but a cheap attention seeker . . .
Re: To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? - Re-opened by echowords(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2010
All i want is some real news from the 3 console developers, not sony this, sony that and stop criticizing the 360 and wii. the ps3 has it's faults too
Re: To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? - Re-opened by Dolemite(f): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2010
echowords:

All i want is some real news from the 3 console developers, not sony this, sony that and stop criticizing the 360 and wii. the ps3 has it's faults too
You are free to supply any news you want, he doesn't restrict you from posting does he? don't be a leech, waiting for people to contribute then complaining. . . Lol, Kosovo now i see your fustration.
Re: To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? - Re-opened by utotomi50(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2010
LOL grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

An Upgraded Psp Phat 4 Sale / Plz I Need Help With My Nokia E6 / Psp Go...xpera Mini For Sale Or Swap...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.