Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Beware Of This Scam Site (trixtz.com) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of This Scam Site (trixtz.com) (779 Views)

Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... / Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? / Is This Scam Or Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Scam Site (trixtz.com) by codedvictor(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
Will like everyone to take note of this site claiming they buy iTunes and bitcoin (https://www.trixtz.com) with this phone number ( +18801632523989) its a scam site run by a damn scammer with different tricks to get your money,iTunes card and Btc in his pocket everyone should beware of the fucking scammer
Re: Beware Of This Scam Site (trixtz.com) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
codedvictor:
Will like everyone to take note of this site claiming they buy iTunes and bitcoin (https://www.trixtz.com) with this phone number ( +18801632523989) its a scam site run by a damn scammer with different tricks to get your money,iTunes card and Btc in his pocket everyone should beware of the fucking scammer
please tell us have you been scammed before by this guy
Re: Beware Of This Scam Site (trixtz.com) by codedvictor(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
A friend of mine just got scammed around 600k from the scammer that's why I have to post it on here to inform others

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GET Videomakerfx With Themes And Creates All The Top Explainer Video Styles!! / Discover How I Become An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station / Peter Moyanga Joins Board Of Africa Franchise Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.