Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,367,805 members, 5,263,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 14 November 2019 at 02:55 AM

Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... (194 Views)

Topusd is a scam site... pls dont visit / Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help / Lordtech Is Scam Lordtech.com.ng - He Scammed Me $700 Itunes Cards & Blocked Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by Overcomers247(m): 1:49am On Mar 25
This morning I decided to trade my Steam Card with the so called Lordtech.

After I traded my Steam card...I waited saveral hours but I was not paid....the next thing I saw in my inbox is that my card have been redeemed.

As I talk to you now Lordtech just blocked me from WhatsApp.

No one should trade with them anymore.

1 Share

Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by Lordtrillion(m): 7:15am On Mar 25
Overcomers247:
This morning I decided to trade my Steam Card with the so called Lordtech.

After I traded my Steam card...I waited saveral hours but I was not paid....the next thing I saw in my inbox is that my card have been redeemed.

As I talk to you now Lordtech just blocked me from WhatsApp.

No one should trade with them anymore.
You're a joker, you bring already used cards to trade and when you're updated on the status, you come here to claim you uploaded a good card.
Find somewhere else to sell those garbages to coz you'll never get paid when you sell them to us. Only cards loaded successfully will be paid for.
Lastly, if you don't trust us, don't deal with us
Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by Overcomers247(m): 3:23am On Mar 28
You are nothing but a lier...that's exactly what you are... You blocked me, don't worry your site is next...I already reported your site too...
Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by Murtad(m): 4:17am On Mar 28
Overcomers247:
You are nothing but a lier...that's exactly what you are... You blocked me, don't worry your site is next...I already reported your site too...
Trade your Gift Card and sell your bitcoin ,contact @Giftcardlegit for your 100% legit transaction call/whatapp �07057038913

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Merger With Access Bank: What Next With ESUSU / 25 Tonnes Of Turmeric For Sales / Earn And Withdraw Bitcoin On Whatsapp.. (payment Proof Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.