Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... (2756 Views)

Avoid Buying Data From LORDTECH.COM / Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? / Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by Overcomers247(m): 1:49am On Mar 25, 2019
This morning I decided to trade my Steam Card with the so called Lordtech.

After I traded my Steam card...I waited saveral hours but I was not paid....the next thing I saw in my inbox is that my card have been redeemed.

As I talk to you now Lordtech just blocked me from WhatsApp.

No one should trade with them anymore.

1 Share

Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by Lordtrillion(m): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2019
Overcomers247:
This morning I decided to trade my Steam Card with the so called Lordtech.

After I traded my Steam card...I waited saveral hours but I was not paid....the next thing I saw in my inbox is that my card have been redeemed.

As I talk to you now Lordtech just blocked me from WhatsApp.

No one should trade with them anymore.
You're a joker, you bring already used cards to trade and when you're updated on the status, you come here to claim you uploaded a good card.
Find somewhere else to sell those garbages to coz you'll never get paid when you sell them to us. Only cards loaded successfully will be paid for.
Lastly, if you don't trust us, don't deal with us
Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by Overcomers247(m): 3:23am On Mar 28, 2019
You are nothing but a lier...that's exactly what you are... You blocked me, don't worry your site is next...I already reported your site too...
Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by Murtad(m): 4:17am On Mar 28, 2019
Overcomers247:
You are nothing but a lier...that's exactly what you are... You blocked me, don't worry your site is next...I already reported your site too...
Trade your Gift Card and sell your bitcoin ,contact @Giftcardlegit for your 100% legit transaction call/whatapp �07057038913
Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
They scam us even when we buy data with our hard earned cash. F_ck Lordtech

Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by youngbabaj(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Thank goodness, I just opened account, I'm glad have not uploaded my gift card worth 200 pounds steam card,...........

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
youngbabaj:
Thank goodness, I just opened account, I'm glad have not uploaded my gift card worth 200 pounds steam card,...........

Thanks

you can sell,to me

whatsapp on my sig
Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by AAA593: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lord tech is becoming something else. They collected my money twice this week and refused sending me data

2 Likes

Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by formidablefunmi(f): 11:49am On May 25, 2020
Lordtech is scam they just scammed my kid bro of his steam wallet 100 dollars. They claimed image was not uploaded

2 Likes

Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 25, 2020
Lordtrillion:

You're a joker, you bring already used cards to trade and when you're updated on the status, you come here to claim you uploaded a good card.
Find somewhere else to sell those garbages to coz you'll never get paid when you sell them to us. Only cards loaded successfully will be paid for.
I got scammed by Lordtrillion $3000 worth of gift card.... Please let be careful I didn't do my due my search well

4 Likes

Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by Correcto: 12:24pm On May 25, 2020
Why should anyone trust and deal with your business based on your comment? Mumu
Lordtrillion:

1 Like

Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by peterdida(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
No good record on Lord tech ���
Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by peterdida(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
No good record on Lordtech ���
Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by LordOsix(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Don't deal with them, they're scam. I also purchased data through this platform since 14th of July but yet to get the data. I even sent them a mail and no response up till this moment.

Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by Kindfund: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2021
Just seeing, am highly disappointed in my that I have been scammed. Lord trillion or whatever you called urself it will not be well with you.. Lost steam card $100*10 since 1 july
Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by LordOsix(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
AMEN
Kindfund:
Just seeing, am highly disappointed in my that I have been scammed. Lord trillion or whatever you called urself it will not be well with you.. Lost steam card $100*10 since 1 july
Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by Nikkganc08(m): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
youngbabaj:

Thanks

Sell on localbitcoin

There rate might be lower but it's better than losing everything.

Avoid Paxful.

Must I also tell u to avoid LORDTECH before u know what u r supposed to do?

By the way....

Send me a mail let's be friends.

I might know stuffs u also know.
Or stuffs u don't know.

I might have stuffs u need.
Or You might have stuffs I need.

I own a website.
I own a lot of stuffs as long as d internet is concerned (I can't mention them here)

PS:
I'm not BUYING or SELLING anything to you.
Just exchange of ideas or files.

I have no business with ur money.
Re: Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... by Nikkganc08(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kindfund:

DM let's talk bro.

I ain't buying or selling anything to u.

There's a reason for this message.

Pls, I only asked 2 persons from this thread to reach out to me.

No other person should do that.

If u do, I'm blocking u instantly.

I have nothing to do with anyone except those I sent messages to.

Thanks for ur co-operation.

(1) (Reply)

Value Paint Products For Urgent Sales In Apata, Ibadan / Business You Can Start With Capital Ranging From #60,000 To #200,000 / SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.