Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) (42814 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
Much respect to you omawumi, but trad wedding with ur pikin is an abomination walahi.

W
Must we celebrate nonsense these days...
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by jerflakes(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Emac34:
the mum look more pretty and the daughter lipsrsealed....

What did i know self

Na still kid na

She'll grow up to be beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by ariklawani(f): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
grin
MasViews:

You say wetin?
Say u be weree grin
MasViews:

You say wetin?
Say u be weree
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by highchief1: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
ceometromedia:
Omawumi and her daughter, Kamillah, at her wedding that is currently taking place in Warri, Delta state

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-omawumi-daughter-kamillah-wedding-warri/

if u ask me,na who I go ask?is this baby?ugly mother and child
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
her daughter is not dressed beautifully
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by innocential3032(m): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
arTiculaTe01:
Is her baby daddy in attendance? shocked
datz the father na,they ve misunderstanding for a very long tym.
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Emac34:

What did i know self
Her baby is exactly her replica. Her facial structure isn't well formed yet.
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
arTiculaTe01:
Is her baby daddy in attendance? shocked
She's getting married to the baby daddy.
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by labi1977(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Y r all u fools insulting a little girl ??¿
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by EBUBS(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
Preetiex:
her daughter is not dressed beautifully
Which one is dressed beautifully. Her daughter is not beautiful. Don't try to paint it
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
The daughter is as ugly as the mum
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by Crixina(f): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
Emac34:

What did i know self
I noticed that too.
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by jolomiurenyi(m): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
rawpadgin:
Itsekiri women
I run! I'd rather remain single embarassed embarassed embarassed
Thunder fire you for that comment....
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by Nasarawaboy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
oko4lucky:
Fine Mummy fine daughter
Abeg just tell me, wetin fine about both of them now? Na every celebrity fine?
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by Bodunde001: 12:25am On Jan 14, 2018

Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by SURElee(f): 5:40am On Jan 14, 2018
Jamean:
I'm not understanding, thought she has done wedding after the second child.

Maybe they will give the bride price to the children.

God bless you. How many times she dey marry?
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by wink2015(m): 6:15am On Jan 14, 2018
Where is the marriage picture?

I mean the picture that she took with her husband to be/

Looking at the picture that is attach is misleading some how. Abi she married her daughter?

Let us see your HUSSY!

Let us see you and your husband in photo or group photo
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by rawpadgin(m): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

Thunder fire you for that comment....
so @ ur age u still dey form e-warrior? Ehn jolomi
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
EBUBS:

Which one is dressed beautifully. Her daughter is not beautiful. Don't try to paint it
we are all beautiful in our own way,if her hair is well made d rest is story besides some children doesnt like all this paparazzi abt dressing or she might be a late boomer
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by jolomiurenyi(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
rawpadgin:
so @ ur age u still dey form e-warrior? Ehn jolomi

watin this monkey dey talk?
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by rawpadgin(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

watin this monkey dey talk?
is it that u can't read or u have comprehension problem

Where u, dey ur lane
Re: Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) by seunfape(m): 4:25am On Jan 15, 2018
The daughter is old than her that is one secondly ,she allows marriage to take off career

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore / Victor Moses' Son Brentley (Photo) / Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.