Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore (42822 Views)

CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by ebusnwaoma: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Cool FM OAP N6 who reacted to the report of the young man who asked Prof. Wole Soyinka to vacate the airplane seat allotted to him, called out Tonye Cole, the businessman and former APC gubernatorial candidate in Rivers State for disrespecting his wife with American actress, Kenya Moore.

Tonye Cole who shared the story of the young man who asked Wole Soyinka to vacate his seat while on the flight, had accused him of being disrespectful to the Noble Laureate. However N6 who reacted to the post called out Tonye Cole who demanded for respect to Prof. Wole Soyinka, as he accused him of not observing same when he disrespected his wife with Kenya Moore till it got to the Wendy Williams show. He wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/24/oap-n6-calls-out-tonye-cole-for-disrespecting-his-wife-with-kenya-moore/

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by ebusnwaoma: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by joshuisiukwu: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
lalasticlala cool shocked shocked
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by ceejayMAX(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME FROM APC?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by careytommy37(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Next Level Jokers
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by akilo1: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Benekruku(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
[s]
ceejayMAX:
CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME FROM APC?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by don4real18(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
The major question we are supposed to ask is who this N6 is that he was given a space on the front page

66 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by ambu2: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Whatever Tonye Cole did does not change the fact that the young man, who I am sure would worship' Davido if he met him, should have accorded our own Prof Wole Soyinka the deserved respect.Yes, it was his right to demand for his seat but relishing Wole Soyinka's intellectual presence and getting a selfie should have been his priority. Now, he missed all that because of his unnecessary stubbornness.

I am sure his Dad would take a long hard look at him at home and tell him," Son you messed up big time."

58 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by killsmith(f): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Just imagine 22 year old chinedu that has only waec, teaching a noble laureate fundamental human rights... grin

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by wakes: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
ok
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by baby124: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
N who?

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Blitz888(m): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
What kind of gibberish did we just read?!

This can give an innocent person constant headache o!
Sho!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by nnamdiumeh: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
That guy’s post is spinning my head

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by 1zynnvn(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
N
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Olusheyi1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Let's do business
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by tete7000(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
The write up is meaningless, who understands should explain abeg...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Bukunmee: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Tonye Cole right now

17 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Born2Breed(f): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aswearugud 9ja and hypocrisy na 5 & 6.

Very anyhow people.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Amuocha: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
Poor write up

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Mrkumareze(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
In real sense it's wrong for someone to take possession of your seat .. I once told one British man on emirate flight with me to vacate my seat .. I even asked Him to remove his hand carry from the cabin

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by blessedweapon(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
I love this dude..........No homo
He's always keeping it real........No promo.

I remember his "do anything for clout" freestyles, shyt was fire.,......pro bono

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by helphelp: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down / Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted / E-money Celebrates Skiibii's 24th Birthday, Rocks Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.