Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Tattoo, Make-ups Are Instruments Of Hell Fire _ MFM Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tattoo, Make-ups Are Instruments Of Hell Fire _ MFM Pastor (479 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tattoo, Make-ups Are Instruments Of Hell Fire _ MFM Pastor by NFFGG: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
Pastor Akinrinlola has started again with his daily scary messages.

please read below what he wrote again as published by nigerian cable news.

Tattoo, Make-Ups Are Instruments Of Hell Fire _ MFM Pastor

A popular pastor of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry, and the national president of the council of concerned youth of Nigeria, (COCYON), pastor Akinrinlola Olumide, who is popularly known for his online daily article on evangelism, has again taken to the social media to describe the use of make up and making of tattoo as sins that have taken many Christians to hell fire.

https://www.nigeriancablenewsonline.com/opinion/tattoo-make-ups-instruments-hell-fire-_-mfm-pastor/
Re: Tattoo, Make-ups Are Instruments Of Hell Fire _ MFM Pastor by madridguy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
tongue
Re: Tattoo, Make-ups Are Instruments Of Hell Fire _ MFM Pastor by Yian1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
yes I agree.. Instead of us to fear and worship God, we fear and worship the society. Most of us know most of these things are part of the tools of Satan(Shaiton) but we behave ignorantly and take God's command with levity hands. And this is because we underestimate the Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo, Make-ups Are Instruments Of Hell Fire _ MFM Pastor by NFFGG: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
but what about application of ordinary powder ? is that not also make up ? if it is, then, Ï fear 90% of People on earth cannot make Heaven if the Pastor is right
Re: Tattoo, Make-ups Are Instruments Of Hell Fire _ MFM Pastor by fabre4: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Tattoo, Make-ups Are Instruments Of Hell Fire _ MFM Pastor by NFFGG: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
i need enlightenment Pls. is Ordinary powder also part of make up ?

have sent an inquiry to the Pastor on fb, he hasn't responded . As a child of Good, i use to apply powder occassionally even as a man and i am a born again xtian. i need to know if am also guilty of make up
Re: Tattoo, Make-ups Are Instruments Of Hell Fire _ MFM Pastor by NFFGG: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
As a child of God I mean. sorry for the error
Re: Tattoo, Make-ups Are Instruments Of Hell Fire _ MFM Pastor by Shally2: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
And praying for your enemies to die will take you to heaven. Study well! You are ignorant!!
Re: Tattoo, Make-ups Are Instruments Of Hell Fire _ MFM Pastor by enilove(m): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
NFFGG:
i need enlightenment Pls. is Ordinary powder also part of make up ?

have sent an inquiry to the Pastor on fb, he hasn't responded . As a child of Good, i use to apply powder occassionally even as a man and i am a born again xtian. i need to know if am also guilty of make up

Adam, Abraham. David, Jesus and his disciples did not use make up.
zit is better to be natural .

(1) (Reply)

. / Deleted / History And Origin Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.