Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

"Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze (33976 Views)

The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
starstunna1313:

IF YOU KNOW GET MONEY HIDE YOUR FACE!!!!!!

Smart crook . Come and collect
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by don4real18(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
enilove:

Do you give gifts to your parents because someone preached to you or you give them to show you love and appreciate all they did for you?

Abraham was not preached to and he tithed to give thanks to God when there was no law as well.

I pay my tithe to my church to thank God for providing for me not because I want more and since I can't take it to heaven myself.
Abraham's tithe wasn't in reference to God
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by starstunna1313(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
petra1:

Smart crook . Come and collect

Bia... Lemme enjoy this Man City thrashing okay... Thank you
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by eboy540(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
frosbel2:

So it is all about net-worth right? grin He does not pay tithe, yet I am certain all his needs are supplied and he is probably more comfortable than you are.

My net worth is not into the millions ( Speaking in $ or £), but all my family basic needs are met and I have extra for my pleasure and to help others in need, yet I have not paid the bogus tithe for over 5 years and doing far better.

be there who told you that you are doing far better than others yehyeh and u are happy that you are not paying tithe, who ask you to pay is it by force ehhh don't pay nah, please enjoy ur wealth my brother, yehyeh
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by iamrealdeji(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jeff Bezos is worth 109billion dollars as at January and not 105bllion dollars
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Juliusdking(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Abeg, abeg make una help me ask dis useless freeze of a thing. him wey no dey pay the tithe why him and no dey the top ten richest man on earth?any body wey let dis mumu Decisive em dey sit on a long chair.na bible talk em no be pastor talk em
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Yankee101: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Freeze don come again

daddyfreeze:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd4lL7-HfTM/

Most rich people 'tithe in one form or the other.
Jeff just gave $33M to dreamers for scholarships
Bill Gates single handedly helped eradicate polio
Warren Buffet has pledged most of his wealth to charity (Gates Foundation)

Most rich people know you give to receive, it's a principle of the universe that works for everyone if they do it, not just Christians.

Moslems give as Zakkat.

If you do not keep aside seed to sow, you won't have a harvest.

Specifically, the Bible says to tithe is for: (Deut 26: 12) (Deut 14: 22--29)
1. The sojourner among you (missionary, visitor, traveller, poor)
2. The orphan (including orphanages)
3. The widow
4. My house (his presence - gathering, Christian universities, missions, true pastors) so that there will be meat (churches are expected to meet needs of the needy; always food for the hungry and everyone to eat in fellowship)
5. For you and your family, take yourselves to a place I desire, buy good food, eat and be full so you can bless God) - (muzzle not the ox)

So the range of tithing covers You, your needy community, your worship and visitors. Which shows it's wholesome and not one sided as some folks portray.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Dhorcas(f): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
I do and am OK.
Nothing else matters
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by arrestdarrester: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
petra1:

Wrong ! God demanded for the two .

Malachi 3:8
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me.
But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee?
In tithes and offerings.

Very wrong! You don't take a scripture in isolation.

This message in Malachi 3:8 was directed at a cursed nation. A nation that did not give God his dues. Read Malachi from chapter 1 please. A nation God gave land to and asked for a tenth in return. Most Christians have never seen in the book of Leviticus where God said to Israel "The Land is mine".

When you own a house and give it to a tenant, what do you demand from the tenant? RENT! When the tenant does not pay you has he robbed you? YES! What if he now pays you the rent, would you call it GIVING? NO!

Have you ever asked yourself why Paul, Peter, James and John IN THE EPISTLES never preached PAYMENT of tithes? Because Jesus never commanded them to!

Or you now have a greater revelation than the Apostles?

For your information I give WILLINGLY. Sometimes tenth, sometimes half and sometimes all. But I never do it by commandment. Neither do I accept condemnation for not GIVING.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by wizygreat2000(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nygma:
The truth but they won't admit it
I pay my tithe always come and flock me if it is your money by then we go know.............Nonsense
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by redsun(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
All these are just primitive talk that only still makes sense in shithold environments. Tithe, why will a rational person give away his/her hard earned money to sweet talking pastors that uses it right before the person's eyes to indulge in wanton opulence? Yet,this same person will find it difficult to give a helping hand to a hungry relative.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by sunkieisland(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
It is really well. now that frz uses a non believer of Jesus to prove a point and many Christians on NL are ignorantly defending him,

opin aye súnmó ìtòsí.

We are watching to see his (FRZ) end.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Achorise: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Freeze is not paying how rich is he ??
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by larrybee2017(f): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
And this good for nothing son of a nobody want to free the sheeple when thousands are dying in the hands of fuani herdsman daily. Your birth was the worst record in the history of Nigeria.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by itsme9jaG(f): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
luvmijeje:
But who are the tithe meant for? Deu 28:14 says
And the Levite, because he has no portion nor inheritance with you, and the stranger and the fatherless and the widow who are within your gates, may come and eat and be satisfied, that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hand which you do.

So even if he's not giving to the Pastor? Is he giving to strangers? Is he giving to the fatherless? Is he giving to the window? The law of giving works for those who follow its principles.

To reiterate what I said earlier, giving should be by the leading of the Holy Spirit, Including your tithing. I know the Bible said bring your tithe into my storehouse. But what's the storehouse? You're the storehouse. You're the temple of God. It simply means before you spend that money ask God how he wants you to spend it? Christians grow up.

Deut 26.12
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Creamz(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
luvmijeje:
And the Levite, because he has no portion nor inheritance with you, and the stranger and the fatherless and the widow who are within your gates, may come and eat and be satisfied, that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hand which you do.

So even if he's not giving to the Pastor? Is he giving to strangers? Is he giving to the fatherless? Is he giving to the window? The law of giving works for those who follow its principles.

To reiterate what I said earlier, giving should be by the leading of the Holy Spirit, Including your tithing. I know the Bible said bring your tithe into my storehouse. But what's the storehouse? You're the storehouse. You're the temple of God. It simply means before you spend that money ask God how he wants you to spend it? Christians grow up.

Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Creamz(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
luvmijeje:

I think I TOTALLY agree with you on this
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by InvertedHammer: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
petra1:

Tithes and offerings are given to God.

LOL.

Of course, God is with them in spirit in their jets but not with you in your Keke NAPEP.

I have always told anyone who cares to listen to start a church in Nigeria. Morons are not in short supply to support any lifestyle of his/her fantasy.
Oyibo figured out the business side of church a long time ago. That's why they fire pastors who are not providing good return on investments.
/
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Kingspin(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
And ur wisdom hasn't made u a millionaire, yet ur pastors are billionaires
Lalasticlala the steeple must be freed.
Tithe is not by force. Moreover, everybody in this wide world cannot be paying tithe. It impossible.. Why Jeff is not others will. There are people who love given... Is a two way thing. If you don't love giving then leave those that wants to.. Freeze gospel/ doctrine cannot be better either..
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Kay25(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
And ur wisdom hasn't made u a millionaire, yet ur pastors are billionaires
Lalasticlala the steeple must be freed.
Okay oo you and daddy freeze why are your name not on the list since you don't tithe.go check microsoft owned by the billionaires tithers make it work for them there specifically the african and mid -east director and u and daddy freezer just opening ur mouth doing nothing than criticise.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Kay25(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Keep argueing on tithe let the devil in daddy freeze keep giving you discussion on what will make you loose your faith and end up in hell..se most of u don't know that devil is smart very soon you will know who d gullible sheeple are whether daddy freezer or tithers
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Nygma(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
wizygreat2000:
I pay my tithe always come and flock me if it is your money by then we go know.............Nonsense
Tell your god to teach you good English first.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Akmukoro: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
l believe freeze is bitter about something. he needs healing inside. his interest is not really the people
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Akmukoro:
l believe freeze is bitter about something. he needs healing inside. his interest is not really the people

Bitter about thieving Pastors defrauding the sheep!

1 Like

Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by NgTopC01: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tithing should only be done by those who can afford it. If you have not fed your children for the month please do not tithe.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by XingXhang(m): 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
texazzpete:

At least he’s speaking about one thing being used to mislead Nigerians.

What have YOU done to speak up about anything at all?

No matter what you say; it can only end here.

Tithers don't need encouragement to tithe.
We are tithers for life.

I am a sheeple!
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by XingXhang(m): 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
frosbel2:
Only Lazy people think they will become rich by paying the tithe.

Keep making pastors rich you ignorant people.

You get it wrong...
They are rich already so they pay tithe...to the ONE who made them so.

1 Like

Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by XingXhang(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2018
BushWickBill:

And she's on the same level as Gates, Zuckerberg even our own Dangote?
Do those ones go to church, let alone pay tithe?
Doesn't that tell you something about the said tithing "principle"?

Please swerve jare
This is 2018, my New Years resolution is to avoid brain dead nincompoops like you who think their brain is spare food to be consumed during famine.

If you can't think please don't bother to engage me. Bring your facts and logic to to table with me?

You that are not tithing, have you become rich yet?

Your ideology is flawed. Riches, earthly riches is for all.
What distinguishes tithing is it's God's way of blessing His people.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

You get it wrong...
They are rich already so they pay tithe...to the ONE who made them so.

Delusion grandeur!
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

You that are not tithing, have you become rich yet?

Your ideology is flawed. Riches, earthly riches is for all.
What distinguishes tithing is it's God's way of blessing His people.

To be rich you do not have to be a millionaire. A rich man is a man who can meet the needs of his family with reasonable savings and extra
money to help others.

There are more rich people in countries where NO TITHE is paid than in countries where the so called TITHE is paid.

Sometimes I just think you guys are intentionally deceptive.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by 1Sharon(f): 2:50am On Jan 15, 2018
blackbeau1:
Daddy Freeze , leave people alone. Why are you so concerned about other people's money and how they spend it ? .why aren't you concentrating on the problem we currently have as a nation ? Abi, you dey fear ?

Paying tithes to enrich pastors is part of the problems Nigeria has as a nation!
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by samnaija: 4:13am On Jan 15, 2018
This guy should give this thing a rest. Why does he over flog this issue. We get it you are an atheist. Why are you trying to force your belief on others. My guy when it comes to judgement day everybody carry your cross. So if by next month you still dey talk this matter. I will conclude say na relevance u dey search for. Pls talk about other issues biting nation presently. 2017 don go move on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"As In Gambia, As In RCCG?" By Pastor Ebun Olu-Adegboruwa. / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.