Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (52752 Views)

Headies: Pretty Mike Dressed Like Eyo To Award Night / Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Paaloma123: 1:47am On Jan 14, 2018
The dress is good but the concept is...
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:03am On Jan 14, 2018
Something is not just right with the way this man goes about with umbrella
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Rasdagama: 2:04am On Jan 14, 2018
Must everything make front page?
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by tealaw(m): 2:43am On Jan 14, 2018
Yaba case.

Abeg, I've never heard abt this dude family.
Him get parents,wife, children or siblings, abi him don carry dem do money?
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 3:01am On Jan 14, 2018
Interesting
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by deebrain(m): 4:41am On Jan 14, 2018
His suit made sense.
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by dingbang(m): 4:46am On Jan 14, 2018
Seriously I don't see anything wrong with this fashion sense....

Nigerians are just too myopic.
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 5:02am On Jan 14, 2018
tossie101:
Weirdo!!. Always has the stuff to keep people talking.
He has good dress sense tho

Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:25am On Jan 14, 2018
wilsonreuben:
Were did it say in the Bible that Angel Michael has wings? undecided
Isaiah 6:2

Seraphim stood above Him, each having six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew.
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2018
phemmyfour:
Isaiah 6:2

Seraphim stood above Him, each having six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew.

Did you think I don't know that!
Is Angel Michael a Seraphim?
There is no place in the Bible it says Angels have wings save the Seraphims. And the Seraphims are not the usual Angels that is why a detailed description was given not to be confused with the other Angels.
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Jobesi(m): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2018
wilsonreuben:
Were did it say in the Bible that Angel Michael has wings? undecided
Were did they say he didn't?
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2018
Jobesi:

Were did they say he didn't?

cheesy Now this kind of reply I like.
Very Good.
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by NotU(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2018
arinola2504:
Hi, please I have been scheduled for access bank aptitude test next week, anybody with idea on access bank test/format should kindly enlighten me on it plus if it is gmat, kindly forward it to my mail at arinolamorufat@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by pyscho(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2018
Sorry to ask,Can he ✈ fly? Because if you tell me no then this madness is not pretty angry

Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2018
This is madness!fine suite though .
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2018
Nice outfit, without the wings though....
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2018
Dem don sharwama this guy brain.....
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2018
I strongly believe he took the song " I believe I can fly" too seriously
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by phemmyfour: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
wilsonreuben:

Did you think I don't know that!
Is Angel Michael a Seraphim?
There is no place in the Bible it says Angels have wings save the Seraphims. And the Seraphims are not the usual Angels that is why a detailed description was given not to be confused with the other Angels.
Show me where it is written that Angel Michael is different from Cherubim and Seraphim, if you cannot.... forever hold your peace
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
thrash
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
phemmyfour:
Show me where it is written that Angel Michael is different from Cherubim and Seraphim, if you cannot.... forever hold your peace

I have one word for you - Archangel

There is a degree of Angels. Ask the Bible.

Don't quote me!
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by mczeph: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
The guy is back in 2018 again. Lol
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
This wedding sha...Congrats to Eazy E tho.
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by arinola2504(f): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
rasojie:
just told my gf to send u some matherials
Yeah, she did send it, thanks
Re: Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Ccifeoma: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2018
NotU:

Sent
pls can you send it to me ionyedimazu@yahoo.com..Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido’s Faceapp Challenge Gets RMD Talking / Tonia Ferrari: My ‘Honey Pot’ Is Not For Public Use (picture) / Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.